Seeking Remote ETL Tester - Healthcare Experience is a plus!
- Experienced in large-scale application development testing.
- Experience with multi-year, large-scale projects
- Expert technical skills with hands-on testing experience using SQL queries.
- Extensive experience with both data migration and data transformation testing
- Extensive experience testing DBMS like Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server, DB2 and Sybase.
- Extensive testing Experience with SQL/Unix/Linux.
- Extensive experience testing ETL (e.g. Abinitio, Informatica, SSIS, Datastage)
- Extensive experience testing Python and AWS.
- Experience using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience with one or more industry standard defect or Test Case Management Tools: ALM, QC, Jira, Rally, etc.
- Ability to communicate work progress, risks and strategies in a group setting. Ability to communicate effectively to peers and leaders.
- Proven aptitude in reconciling business requirements with testing requirements
- Ability to comprehend high levels of complex details
- Ability to problem-solve in time constrained situations
- Proven written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Detailed, highly organized and time efficient
- Experience in varied technology projects throughout all phases. Ability to conduct usability testing
- Proven capability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Experience testing Hadoop (Big Data)
- Experience testing Business Objects
- Hands-on experience using Quality Center and Jira
- Hands-on experience writing test
- Working knowledge of Linux
- No SQL data and unstructured data experience
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to acclimate to life on a US university campus and prepare.
Primary location: Remote Relocation offered: No Employment status: Full-Time Travel: 10% Non-compete: Yes Location: Work from home position located inside the continental United StatesWe're hiring a Manager of Software Engineering to join one of our.
Headquarters: United States URL: https://strong.ioStrong Analytics is seeking Software Engineers to help design and develop machine-learning based applications for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500s. Engineers are core contributors at Strong,.