Role : Senior Cognos TM1 Administrator/ Consultant
Location: Remote working in United States (for now) with some travel
Job Type: Contract to hire (6 months)
And who better than you to join the Trianz family?
At Trianz, we offer you an open and learning-oriented culture essential to emerge as a leader. Completely focused on the Digital Evolution philosophy and phenomenon, we view delivering our value proposition consistently as a non-negotiable commitment. Our enablers include Intelligent Team Formations, a Client-Centric Approach, Predictability in Execution, and establishing a Unique Relationship Experience. A culture of innovation, encouraging our people to create, and belief in the importance of training and development set us apart.
As a consultant, you will be performing leading edge digital transformation projects for our clients, responsible for performing a wide range of roles in a timely and professional manner. Trianz is looking for independent, passionate and self motivating people that drive personal tasks assigned to completion. You will be offered a flexible and dynamic work environment where you’ll be encouraged to think out side of the box and be offer a tremendous amount of digital, cloud and analytics type training opportunities. You will lead other Trianz individuals to build leading edge solutions using your individual perspective combined with the team perspective to build innovative solutions.
We are looking forward to seeing you bring the following to the table to craft your, and our, success story:
About the Role
Required Skills & Experience:
- Requires BA/BS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Administration, or Analytics related field and 8+ years’ related experience in analytics development
- 5+ years Cognos development and architecture experience working with building Cognos TM1 systems including forecasting models, data models, financial dashboards and reports
- Experience supporting TM1 system including issue resolution, new user addition and new feature development
- Experience working with RDBMS such as SQL server or Oracle
- Strong SQL experience
- Full lifecycle experience in waterfall and agile development methodologies
- Intelligent but practical; you want to get things done and love simplicity
- Excellent presenter, influencer
- Support the existing TM1 environment to ensure it is up and running per the established SLA’s
- Understand current issue and new development needed and prepare and execute a system improvement and development plan as needed
- Meet with the business and technical teams to understand questions and concerns and plan out appropriate actions as needed.
- Meet with client as required to provide delivery expertise and drive results.
- Take accountability to complete work on time and raise blockers and issues to ensure timelines are met.
- Ensure all deliverables are completed with a high satisfaction and build client and Trianz peer relationships to build trust and confidence.
- Lead small team of consultants or client individuals to drive project work as required
Your passion for execution and zeal to become a leader capable of taking on anything is enough reason for us to talk immediately!
Need more details?
Trianz is growing at a faster pace than the industry for the last five years. Read through some of the key industry recognitions we have received for our innovative execution and strategic client initiatives here.
Trianz simplifies digital evolutions through effective strategies and excellence in execution. Collaborating with business and technology leaders, we help formulate and execute operational strategies to achieve intended business outcomes by bringing the best of consulting, technology experiences and execution models. Powered by knowledge, research, and perspectives, we enable clients to transition to a digital enterprise by leveraging Cloud, Analytics, Digital, Infrastructure and Security paradigms. With offices in Silicon Valley, Washington DC Metro, Rosemont, Chicago, Austin, Boston, Denver, Irvine, Raleigh, San Francisco, Seattle, New York, Dubai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Chennai, we serve Fortune 1000 and emerging organizations across industries globally. For more information, visit www.trianz.com.
Trianz is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law).
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is seeking a Senior Data Scientist – Credit Risk Modeling to join one of the Nation’s Largest Credit Unions for an employment opportunity. The Senior Data Scientist will be working 100% remotely to develop and evaluate models to quantify.
Oracle PL/SQL DeveloperLocation: Irving, TX / Jersey city, NJ / Tampa FL (Remote till offices reopens then Hybrid)Hire Type: FulltimeRequired Skills: Good Knowledge and hands on experience on Oracle PL/SQL.Basic concepts should be very clear and proficient.
For 20- plus years Centroid has helped complex companies accelerate their digital transformation by implementing and managing Cloud-based business solutions. We specialize in advisory, deployment, migration, integration and managed services. Our goal.
(REMOTE)NexGen is currently seeking a “Data Architect” to be responsible for data architecture and recommendations to enhance data architecture for major National Applications used by the Federal government. The ideal candidate will possess demonstrable.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.