Location: , Hybrid Remote, United States
Organization: Constellation New Energy, Inc.
Job ID: 242505
Date Posted: Aug 24, 2022
DescriptionAt Constellation, a freshly independent and soon-to-be Fortune 200 company, we're providing the energy and services to transform our future. Combining next generation technologies and product offerings with the country's lowest carbon generating fleet, our company is purpose-built to meet the challenges of the climate crisis.
Constellation has been the leader in clean energy production for more than a decade. Now we're speeding delivery of low-carbon or no-carbon power to help families, communities, governments, and businesses meet their sustainability and decarbonization goals. Constellation provides 10 percent of total clean power and 22 percent of clean baseload power in the United States and is the leading competitive retail supplier of energy products, services and clean energy solutions. The race is on to confront climate change, and no company is more ready to meet that challenge.
We are committed to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion and believe in attracting, retaining and advancing employees who will best serve and represent our customers, partners and communities. We provide a workplace that ensures mutual respect, where each individual has the opportunity to grow and contribute at their greatest potential. Constellation will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and power a successful career.
Constellation offers a wide range of benefits, designed to help our employees thrive professionally and personally. In addition to highly competitive salaries, we offer a bonus program, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase program; comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, including a robust wellness program; paid time off for vacation, holidays and sick days; and much more.
Join us as we accelerate the transition to a carbon-free future. Energize your career with Constellation.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Constellation is seeking a qualified professional with proven experience and results to join our Retail Operations team as an Analyst to be located in our Houston office. The Analyst position within Retail Operations is responsible for monitoring and executing day-to-day workflow activities as well as managing medium to complex exception handling activities while meeting service level agreements with internal and external customers. The Analyst is responsible for becoming a subject matter expert in the assigned business function areas. The Analyst will directly collaborate with team members, project groups, Information Technology and cross functional teams to support changing business needs.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Workflow Monitoring and Execution: Monitor and execute day-to-day workflow activities and control reports, managing medium to complex exception handling activities. This includes system exception queues, activities, service requests or emails from utility supplier support contacts and coordination with other internal functional teams. (50%)
- Functional Knowledge Communication and Collaboration: Work collaboratively with project groups, Information Technology and cross functional teams as a Subject Matter Expert (SME). Identify and create business requirements based on changing business needs, such as assisting in special projects related to developing system or process changes. Develop test scripts for business processes, system enhancements and bug fixes as required. (30%)
- Workflow Discrepancy Identification and Resolution: Exercise independent judgment to investigate workflow discrepancies and take necessary actions to resolve, including working with other internal functional teams as needed. Compare and evaluate alternative courses of action and select and execute appropriate course of action to fully resolve issues. (10%)
- Team Development Support: Works with manager and team members to develop and implement team level plans addressing communication, leadership, technical skills training, and increasing industry knowledge. (5%)
- Comprehension/Adherence of Policies and Controls: Maintain an intermediate understanding of UDC/ISO market rules and ensure group's workflow processes are following the current market requirements. Ensure that all Sarbanes-Oxley ('SOX') Key Controls and other company policies are followed. (5%)
Internal and external contact relationships: Key external contacts include Utility Supplier Representatives and Constellation Vendors. Key internal contacts include the Leadership Team, Retail Sales, Federal and State Regulatory and Policy Groups, Customer Care, Contract Administration, Billing, Pricing, Forecasting and Legal.
- Bachelor's degree required, although candidates with 5 or more years in equivalent business experience will be considered
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external parties as required
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation, serving internal and external clients
- Excellent attention to detail knowing others will depend on it being correct
- Capable of working independently and taking ownership of responsibilities
- Strong organizational and time management skills - ability to organize and prioritize a fast-paced, heavy workload
- Adapt to changing markets, systems, and processes
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Management, Management Information Technology or Supply Chain management
- Prior experience in the retail energy industry using CRM and/or Order-to-Cash workflow systems
- Working knowledge of UDC/ISO market EDI transactions
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Access and/or SQL database query development
Constellation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is seeking a Senior Data Scientist – Credit Risk Modeling to join one of the Nation’s Largest Credit Unions for an employment opportunity. The Senior Data Scientist will be working 100% remotely to develop and evaluate models to quantify.
Oracle PL/SQL DeveloperLocation: Irving, TX / Jersey city, NJ / Tampa FL (Remote till offices reopens then Hybrid)Hire Type: FulltimeRequired Skills: Good Knowledge and hands on experience on Oracle PL/SQL.Basic concepts should be very clear and proficient.
For 20- plus years Centroid has helped complex companies accelerate their digital transformation by implementing and managing Cloud-based business solutions. We specialize in advisory, deployment, migration, integration and managed services. Our goal.
(REMOTE)NexGen is currently seeking a “Data Architect” to be responsible for data architecture and recommendations to enhance data architecture for major National Applications used by the Federal government. The ideal candidate will possess demonstrable.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.