Reports to: Director, Operations
Type of Position
40 hrs./week; exempt
The Integration Analyst will be responsible for design, implementation, workflow optimization, integration, interface development, and issue resolution related to health care-based integration solutions. This position will work closely with multiple departments and other technical services staff and have broad responsibilities including managing and completing technical projects in a team focused environment. This position requires expertise in a broad set of technologies and responsibilities all focused on delivering high quality service to customers. Second tier support is also a key component to this position.
- Analyze, design, develop and maintain HL7 interfaces.
- Develop technical solutions compliant with scope.
- Develop and conduct testing plans and procedures based upon system recommendations.
- Ensure accuracy and understanding of operational processes to identify true end to end testing for optimal results.
- Monitor performance and troubleshoot issues in a 24 x 7 x 365 environment.
- Maintain existing real time data integration operations including bug fixes and functionality requests.
- Collaborate with team members to understand business goals and requirements and compile datasets for projects from data ingestion to analysis, and reporting.
- Apply technical expertise along data and analytics process, proficient in handling ingestion, transformation, and analysis of data.
- Ensure cross training & documentation occur in a manner that results in no single point of human failure.
- Work with support services to develop appropriate procedures to monitor the interfaces and ensure optimum system performance.
- Contribute to the overall system architecture and long-term technology vision for the organization.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging healthcare technologies.
- Ensure proper use and protection of information assets by complying with the organization’s information privacy and security policies to protect assets from unauthorized access and by reporting any security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years in a similar role with similar responsibilities as above or other relevant experience. Knowledge and experience in healthcare is a plus.
- 2+ working with Microsoft Office products.
- Good technical knowledge of current interface and interoperability tools, standards, and principles.
- Experience with healthcare standards pertaining to electronic healthcare transactions (HIPAA, HL7, IHE, CCDA, XML, JSON, FHIR).
- Fundamental knowledge of network protocols TCP/IP, SNA, FTP, HTTP, Webservices, SMTP, JDBC and ODBC for connectivity.
- Experience with relational database technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, etc.)
- Fundamental understanding from applied experience of Project Management, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and QA Methodology.
- Strong planning, organization, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent people skills with a customer service-oriented approach, and a focus on building relationships with the client and project team.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team in a fast-paced environment. Includes the ability to be flexible to meet project priorities, work under pressure and balance competing demands.
- Ability to generate and communicate innovative ideas to improve processes and create efficiencies in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Perform on call duties.
- Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time in front of a computer screen.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Salary range: $75,000-$90,000
APPROVED BY Alex Vaillancourt, CIO & SVP Informatics DATE POSTED 08/24/2022
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to acclimate to life on a US university campus and prepare.
Primary location: Remote Relocation offered: No Employment status: Full-Time Travel: 10% Non-compete: Yes Location: Work from home position located inside the continental United StatesWe're hiring a Manager of Software Engineering to join one of our.
Headquarters: United States URL: https://strong.ioStrong Analytics is seeking Software Engineers to help design and develop machine-learning based applications for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500s. Engineers are core contributors at Strong,.