WHAT YOU’LL DO AT H1
- Build and deliver a scalable, secure, performant and quality data pipeline, using advanced best practices
- Identify, design, and implement solutions that automate manual processes and improve data quality
- You are a self-starter who is able to prioritize and problem solve
- You think like a Data Analyst
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- You are able to quickly learn new and existing technologies
- 5+ years of development experience with languages such as Scala, Python Spark SQL
- Experience writing complex SQL to perform common types of analysis and aggregations
- Hands-on experience of building complex and scalable (batch or streaming) ETLs
- Experience working in an environment with data workflow tools such as Apache Airflow or Argo Workflows
- Streaming frameworks or services: such as Apache Kafka, Kinesis Data Streams, Apache Spark Streaming, or Confluent
- Experience with data model design and development across one or more databases such as Postgres, MySQL, Mongo or DocumentDB
- Practical experience with CI/CD tools such as CircleCI
- Ability to analyze large data sets, provide data insights, data analysis, and recommend high quality solutions based on business requirements
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in a cover letter!
- A competitive compensation package including stock options
- A full suite of health insurance options, in addition to Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible work hours & the opportunity to work from anywhere, with optional commuter benefits
- Investment in your success by providing you with the skills, knowledge, and mentorship to make you successful
- An opportunity to work with leading biotech and life sciences companies, in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe
H1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
H1 is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you've begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Remote /Business Operations – Business Operations /Full-timeThe CompanyAt Springboard, we’re on a mission to bridge the world’s skills gap, offering career change, and online education in data science, machine learning, UI/UX design, coding, and cyber.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to acclimate to life on a US university campus and prepare.
Primary location: Remote Relocation offered: No Employment status: Full-Time Travel: 10% Non-compete: Yes Location: Work from home position located inside the continental United StatesWe're hiring a Manager of Software Engineering to join one of our.