Centroid is looking for a Senior Oracle Analytics Cloud Consultant. We are seeking candidates that have expert level experience with OAC and preferably with BI Applications experience as well.
Employment Type: Full time employee or Contract-to-Hire
Oracle Analytics and BI Classic Foundation Experience:
- Hands on Experience in Designing and Developing Data Visualizations in OAC
- Experience working with Data Sets, building data flows to combine different sources of data and presenting them to the users via data visualizations
- Hands on experience in utilizing the different machine learning algorithms for predicting and identifying patterns and “hidden” relationships within the data
- Hands on experience with the BI Classic (aka OBIEE) functionality including designing, developing & deploying RPD, including physical layer, business model and mapping layer, and presentation layers in OAC BI Classic and OAS/OBIEE 12c.
- Hands on experience in developing and deploying Analysis, Dashboards, BI Publisher, and Web Catalog.
- Experience developing complex data models and RTF templates using BI publisher.
- Experience with different migration techniques to promote objects, projects, etc. within different environments
- Experience with advanced OAC features for performance tuning such as aggregates and cache management.
- Experience modeling and implementing security at object and data levels.
Oracle BI Applications Experience:
- Experience implementing and extending the Analytics Applications (Financial Analytics, Sales Analytics, Procurement & Spend Analytics, Supply Chain Analytics, Apps Service Analytics.) for Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS).
- Experience developing and extending ETL data mappings in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) and Informatica.
- Experience with tuning data integration flows to ensure optimum use of resources.
- Experience developing and extending the Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse.
Oracle Database and Data Warehousing Experience:
- Data warehouse design and development experience.
- Excellent command of Data Warehousing, OLAP, and ETL best practices.
- Expertise in understanding Oracle database and OLAP concepts.
- Data modeling expertise with relational, multi-dimensional, and star and snowflake schemas.
- Proficient use of Oracle technologies like materialized views, PL/SQL, & Stored Procedures (triggers, functions).
- RPD Data Modelling
- 3+ years of experience in Oracle Analytics Cloud
- 4+ years of combined experience in the different releases of OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition) or Oracle Analytics Server.
- 3+ years of Oracle BI Applications experience preferably including ODI
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or Computer Information Systems or equivalent required. Master’s degree preferred.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is seeking a Senior Data Scientist – Credit Risk Modeling to join one of the Nation’s Largest Credit Unions for an employment opportunity. The Senior Data Scientist will be working 100% remotely to develop and evaluate models to quantify.
Oracle PL/SQL DeveloperLocation: Irving, TX / Jersey city, NJ / Tampa FL (Remote till offices reopens then Hybrid)Hire Type: FulltimeRequired Skills: Good Knowledge and hands on experience on Oracle PL/SQL.Basic concepts should be very clear and proficient.
(REMOTE)NexGen is currently seeking a “Data Architect” to be responsible for data architecture and recommendations to enhance data architecture for major National Applications used by the Federal government. The ideal candidate will possess demonstrable.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
More jobs by this company
For 20- plus years Centroid has helped complex companies accelerate their digital transformation by implementing and managing Cloud-based business solutions. We specialize in advisory, deployment, migration, integration and managed services. Our goal.