We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a passionate and seasoned Data Engineer who will be reporting directly to our Director of Data Management. The successful person will have demonstrated experience of developing a mixed workload enterprise data warehouse as the foundation of all BI activity including analytics. The Senior ETL Developer is responsible for enterprise level data integration including design, quality and development implementing industry best practices.
What You Will Be Doing
- Partnering with team members throughout the organization to drive a culture of using data to deepen customer relationships, drive revenue and identify customer growth opportunities
- Expressing your creativity building innovative ETL solutions for every phase of the data lifecycle according to data management best practices
- Developing SQL, Python C# code and building ETL packages to integrate source data with the data warehouse
- Moving on premises data sources to the cloud
- Creating a federated view of data for ease of consumption
- Collaborating on system configuration activities and the integration of system components
- Actively engaging in risk identification, action planning and mitigation activities
- Leading data warehouse development activities such as planning, designing, developing, testing, and implementing data system enhancements and functionality modifications
- Effectively communicating with and developing excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholder
What You Will Need To Be Successful
- Undergraduate degree in software engineering or related emphasis or comparable experience
- 6+ years of experience designing, engineering and delivering data integration code in an enterprise environment
- Ability and passion to deliver ETL development projects quickly and efficiently
- Exceptional collaboration, project leadership and communication ability at the center of engineering projects involving other engineers, project managers, business stakeholders, analysts and business intelligence analysts
- Demonstrated ability to innovate, drive projects to successful completion and create enduring solutions to data management problems
- Advanced SQL skill
- Advanced Python skill
- Experience with ETL traditional tools such as Informatica, Attunity, Talend, SSIS or similar
- Proficiency with cloud data tools such as Airflow, Databricks, and cloud analytics tools like Redshift, Google Big Query, Snowflake and the like.
- Demonstrate the ability to build highly performance batch loads in the cloud, as well as streaming solutions using tools like Kafka, Kinesis or the like.
- Experience with enterprise scheduling and data warehouse operations
- Demonstrated ability to optimize data warehouse ETL packages and processes
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- HSA contribution and match
- Dependent Care FSA match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401(k) match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Ongoing Education & Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Award Winning Wellness Program
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position. Click here to learn more.
Come be your authentic self
HealthEquity, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. HealthEquity is a drug-free workplace. For more information about our EEO policy, or about HealthEquity’s applicant disability accommodation, drug-free-workplace, background check, and E-Verify policies, please visit our Careers page.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to acclimate to life on a US university campus and prepare.
Primary location: Remote Relocation offered: No Employment status: Full-Time Travel: 10% Non-compete: Yes Location: Work from home position located inside the continental United StatesWe're hiring a Manager of Software Engineering to join one of our.
Headquarters: United States URL: https://strong.ioStrong Analytics is seeking Software Engineers to help design and develop machine-learning based applications for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500s. Engineers are core contributors at Strong,.