The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
Marketing Operations provides a complete suite of marketing services for contacting Allstate consumers with non-contractual communications. Includes omni-channel marketing campaign development for all channels as well as operational reporting, data management and vendor services. With minimal oversight, individual will design, create and maintain campaign flowcharts, system code and reports. They will also conduct code reviews, process testing, support ongoing application and infrastructure maintenance and resolves intermediate to complex defects.
- Perform moderate detail design of technical components with high-level architecture
- Build intermediate to high complexity campaign flowcharts with use of design patterns and defined standards, test campaign flowcharts and QC output data files, conduct end to end testing with upstream system and data vendors
- Create scripts for data loads; create/schedule automated scripts to run flowcharts
- Conduct data files transmissions to vendors
- Create campaign templates
- Run and monitor campaigns, review campaign run logs and tune campaign performance, resolve non-complex campaign defects
- Create and modify reports using BI tools; Create automated report distribution
- Act as a mentor and technical resource for lower band campaign developers
- Assist technology partners with environment upgrades, communicate issues to technology teams and software vendors; assist in resolving reported incidents
Education and Experience:
- 4+ years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience; May also have advanced degree
- Intermediate knowledge of Marketing business processes
- Advanced knowledge of campaign management and execution processes using Unica product suite
- Ability to understand the overall campaign schedule and assess impact of changes
- Experience with BI delivery tools - Business Objects, Tableau and Cognos.
- Some experience with data modeling, any semantic layer-type construct used by the BI tool, performed report building, some familiarity with the underlying components of a BI Delivery architecture (BI application, application server layer, presentation layer)
- Good to strong knowledge of relational database theory, familiarity with cloud technology
- Intermediate level SQL skills and ability to review data profiling results to discover trends
- Ability to configure and test Campaign/Optimize sessions
- Intermediate written and verbal skills with the ability to interpret and communicate findings
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
Compensation offered for this role is $67,300.00-$113,875.00 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life - including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is seeking a Senior Data Scientist – Credit Risk Modeling to join one of the Nation’s Largest Credit Unions for an employment opportunity. The Senior Data Scientist will be working 100% remotely to develop and evaluate models to quantify.
Oracle PL/SQL DeveloperLocation: Irving, TX / Jersey city, NJ / Tampa FL (Remote till offices reopens then Hybrid)Hire Type: FulltimeRequired Skills: Good Knowledge and hands on experience on Oracle PL/SQL.Basic concepts should be very clear and proficient.
For 20- plus years Centroid has helped complex companies accelerate their digital transformation by implementing and managing Cloud-based business solutions. We specialize in advisory, deployment, migration, integration and managed services. Our goal.
(REMOTE)NexGen is currently seeking a “Data Architect” to be responsible for data architecture and recommendations to enhance data architecture for major National Applications used by the Federal government. The ideal candidate will possess demonstrable.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.