DT Professional Services is seeking a remote Data Warehouse Analyst/Power BI Analyst with broad skills in working to develop functional interfaces and representation of data flow. This program supports the USDA. The Data Warehouse Analyst/Power BI Analyst is responsible for designing, implementing and supporting data warehousing. They will implement business rules via stored procedures, middleware, or other technologies. Define user interfaces and functional specifications. The Data Warehouse Analyst work is generally independent and collaborative in nature. Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project.
- Provide full-time Business Intelligence/Data Analytics development. These services shall include designing and developing reports, dashboards and ad-hoc queries using Power BI and SQL Server Reporting Services, and Hexagon WebRMS’ On-Call Analytics (a Power BI- / SSRS based business intelligence tool).
- Build enterprise data and analytics solutions.
- Gather reporting and analysis requirements from investigative analysts, database users, administrators, and design and develop appropriate solutions.
- Publish and integrate reports; conduct or coordinate tests to ensure intelligence is consistent with the defined needs and create or review technical design documentation to ensure the accurate development of reporting solutions.
- Maintain a library of model documents, templates and/or other reusable knowledge assets and provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards or other tools.
- 2+ years experience in data preparation, analytics and visualization.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack with Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, and SSIS.
- Experience installing applications on servers.
- Experience in accessing servers to function within the analytical software used (e.g., SSRS, SSMS, etc.).
- Experience creating and linking dashboards between server and desktop environments.
- Experience using Hexagon is preferable.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is seeking a Senior Data Scientist – Credit Risk Modeling to join one of the Nation’s Largest Credit Unions for an employment opportunity. The Senior Data Scientist will be working 100% remotely to develop and evaluate models to quantify.
Oracle PL/SQL DeveloperLocation: Irving, TX / Jersey city, NJ / Tampa FL (Remote till offices reopens then Hybrid)Hire Type: FulltimeRequired Skills: Good Knowledge and hands on experience on Oracle PL/SQL.Basic concepts should be very clear and proficient.
For 20- plus years Centroid has helped complex companies accelerate their digital transformation by implementing and managing Cloud-based business solutions. We specialize in advisory, deployment, migration, integration and managed services. Our goal.
(REMOTE)NexGen is currently seeking a “Data Architect” to be responsible for data architecture and recommendations to enhance data architecture for major National Applications used by the Federal government. The ideal candidate will possess demonstrable.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.