Ideal candidate possesses a minimum of 1 year of: 1) SSMS/SQL experience, 2) report development, troubleshooting, and support, 3) working with healthcare data, and 4) additional experience/knowledge of the 340B program is a plus
- Designs complex reporting solutions
- Analyzes data to support a variety of business needs
- Write, QA, and troubleshoot queries
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders to obtain requirements for reporting needs
- Work independently and/or with leadership to determine the steps needed to create and execute on the desired deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field or similar discipline from an accredited college or university; Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1+ years of SSMS/SQL experience
- 1+ years of report development, troubleshooting, and support
- 1+ years of working with healthcare data preferred
- Additional experience/knowledge of the 340B program is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written communication skills to deliver technical specifications and professional products
- Excellent verbal communication skills to interview & gather requirement from business personnel
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills in order to understand how business works
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence/Reporting platforms (such as Tableau, Power BI, Sisense, and/or SSRS)
- Ability to analyze projects and solve complex problems or processes (specifically with Power BI Reporting)
- Experience creating, deploying, and supporting web reporting solutions (external facing)
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel is preferred (VLOOKUP, data models, queries, VBA, etc…)
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Experience participating in top performing teams and being a team player while also being able to work independently and self-learn as needed
We offer a diverse, progressive culture that supports a hybrid work model, a “dress for your day” approach to work attire, and a collaborative, team oriented environment. Our industry leading compensation and health benefits include:
- Comprehensive mental health and wellbeing resources
- Nationwide Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO with employee friendly plan design, including $850 individual annual medical deductible, $25 office visit copays, Low biweekly premiums
- Company paid basic life/AD&D, Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
- Rx, dental, vision, short-term disability, and FSA
- Employer-matched 401k Plan
- Industry leading PTO plan
- And MORE!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As an Engineering Product Manager III at CH Robinson, you will use your passion for technology and experience translating internal and external customer requirements into solutions for our Execution Capability team. As a part of the Execution team,.
Job Description:Provide ERP subject matter expertise and implementation support.Participate in work sessions with functional teams.Supports O&M functionality and researches and resolves incidents in priority orderConducts troubleshooting for technical.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to acclimate to life on a US university campus and prepare.