Overview: Management Science Associates, Inc., (MSA) is a diversified information management company that for over half a century has given market leaders the competitive edge in data management, analytics and technology. We are seeking an experienced Data Analyst I to join the MSA IT/OPS division which has been offering data and insight solutions to the Consumer Package Goods industry since the early 1980s.
As a Data Analyst I you will be working closely with a cross sectional team of IT, Client Relations and Operational personnel to manage and deliver data directly to our clients. This will include data loading, cleansing, master data management and extraction as well as building data warehouses and reporting. You will work across multiple IT groups to ensure system releases are successfully migrated to production and that all deliverables reach our clients on time and correct. This position is a great way to build skills in master data management, SQL and data analysis.
- Translate client requirements into specific tasks and actions needed to deliver on our commitments
- Load, Query, extract and validate data
- Refresh databases with current data, ensure data is correct and prepare reports and other deliverables for our clients
- Identify problems and proactively look for areas to automate and improve.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and system implementations. Perform quality assurance functions to validate data, software, hardware, or procedure changes.
- Communicate and work with other IMS cross functional teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience. A master's degree in a relevant discipline may substitute for one year of experience
- Microsoft Office
- Relational database and data analysis
- Oracle and Unix
- Knowledge of database structures and data models
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills
Desired Skills and Experience
- Scheduling software i.e. Control M or Appworx
- Project management
- Experience with third party reporting and master data management tools
- Training skills
Job Type: Full-time
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is seeking a Senior Data Scientist – Credit Risk Modeling to join one of the Nation’s Largest Credit Unions for an employment opportunity. The Senior Data Scientist will be working 100% remotely to develop and evaluate models to quantify.
Oracle PL/SQL DeveloperLocation: Irving, TX / Jersey city, NJ / Tampa FL (Remote till offices reopens then Hybrid)Hire Type: FulltimeRequired Skills: Good Knowledge and hands on experience on Oracle PL/SQL.Basic concepts should be very clear and proficient.
For 20- plus years Centroid has helped complex companies accelerate their digital transformation by implementing and managing Cloud-based business solutions. We specialize in advisory, deployment, migration, integration and managed services. Our goal.
(REMOTE)NexGen is currently seeking a “Data Architect” to be responsible for data architecture and recommendations to enhance data architecture for major National Applications used by the Federal government. The ideal candidate will possess demonstrable.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.