- Provide accurate and timely data to internal and external clients.
- Analyze requests from internal and external clients to determine scope of request and determine requirements to successfully complete the request.
- Prepare ad hoc data extracts, reports, and analysis.
- Perform routine and ad hoc data maintenance.
- Conduct QA Peer Reviews to validate requirements, code and data.
- Provide technical assistance to support new and existing client implementation and maintenance.
- Provide technical assistance to support departmental projects.
- Evaluate and confirm incoming/outgoing data sets meet defined requirements.
- Monitor and assess the quality of data contained within system databases.
- Research and resolve issues as requested by internal and external clients.
- Properly communicate technical information to internal and external clients to ensure shared understanding.
- Identify opportunities to use data to develop new strategies and improve business processes and performance.
- Research, define, and implement new methods to modify the system to improve workflows.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related degree or equivalent years of experience.
- 2 years of progressive experience as a data analyst or related experience
- Strong knowledge of SSIS/SSRS or similar tools
- Strong knowledge of database application and data query protocol (MS SQL Server, Transact-SQL).
- Strong knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Previous healthcare management experience.
- Windward Documentation generation software
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As an Engineering Product Manager III at CH Robinson, you will use your passion for technology and experience translating internal and external customer requirements into solutions for our Execution Capability team. As a part of the Execution team,.
Job Description:Provide ERP subject matter expertise and implementation support.Participate in work sessions with functional teams.Supports O&M functionality and researches and resolves incidents in priority orderConducts troubleshooting for technical.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to acclimate to life on a US university campus and prepare.