WHO WE ARE
Allata is a technology and strategy consulting firm working with clients across the US. We have experienced explosive growth over the past 4 years. As Allatians, we strive to create elegant solutions that meet the needs of our clients while aligning with their requirements for schedule, cost, maintenance, and scalability.
WHAT WE DO
Our Dallas, Boise, and Phoenix based teams collaborate with external client teams on projects across the United States solving complex business problems with innovative solutions. We are constantly learning from our experiences and working together to move our team forward. We are dedicated to a culture of mentorship that ensures our employees grow to their fullest potential.
WHO YOU ARE
- You love tech - you've built side projects or professionally utilize the latest stacks and libraries. You are excited by the amazing pace that the web continues to evolve. You seek new methods and tools to make sites faster and better, both on the front-end and back-end. You are familiar with fundamentals of a good user experience.
- You are action-oriented - you believe that speed and quality can be achieved at the same time while building products in a responsible and sustainable way. You're willing to make mistakes along the way because you learn from them.
- You have a passion for learning - you understand that stagnation is the roadblock to success. You find joy in learning new skills and taking on new obstacles. You are excited at the opportunity to try new things and work with new people.
- You strive to make your team better - you're excited to guide a team to the finish line or work hard on new opportunities. You work well in fast-moving teams and have no problem working with others to resolve difficult problems. You support your team as much as your team supports you.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Skilled in one or more object-oriented programming languages (C#, Java, Python, Go, C++)
- Experience with developing complex software systems with production quality deployment, monitoring, and reliability
- Experience with large-scale distributed storage and database systems (SQL or NoSQL, e.g. MySQL, Cassandra)
- Knowledge of RESTful Architecture/Networking, Application Health Monitoring, and Analytics tools
- Ability to learn new tech stacks quickly
At Allata, we value differences.
Allata is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Allata makes employment determinations without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability or any other legally protected category.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to acclimate to life on a US university campus and prepare.
Primary location: Remote Relocation offered: No Employment status: Full-Time Travel: 10% Non-compete: Yes Location: Work from home position located inside the continental United StatesWe're hiring a Manager of Software Engineering to join one of our.
Headquarters: United States URL: https://strong.ioStrong Analytics is seeking Software Engineers to help design and develop machine-learning based applications for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500s. Engineers are core contributors at Strong,.