Piper Companies is seeking a Full-Time Business Intelligence Developer for an industry leading software solutions company. This is a 100% remote opportunity.
Job Description of the Business Intelligence Analyst :
- Improve the business intelligence capabilities of client's software by developing Key Performance Indicators (KPI), scorecards, and complex reports
- Responsible for complex data analysis (i.e., provide insights to support improved decision making in various operations)
Requirements of the Business Intelligence Analyst:
- Background in creating Key Performance Indicators (KPI), scorecards, and complex reports
- Structured Query Language (SQL) and query optimization
- Functionality of traditional relational database management software (RDBMS)
Desired Qualifications of the Business Intelligence Analyst:
- Experience with ERP solutions or bookkeeping (accounts receivable, accounts payable, purchasing and receiving)
- Background in inventory management systems, manufacturing, capacity requirements planning, warehouse management systems
- Quality control (i.e., Statistical process control (SPC) or similar methodology)
- RPG ILE (this is the IBMi programming language for integrated language environment) for understanding the business logic of software modules
- Cognos certification
- Framework manager
- Metadata model concepts/multi-dimensional data structures - star and snowflake techniques
- Cognos and the SDK for Cognos
- Data warehousing and Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL) Routines
- Cubes (ROLAP, OLAP)
- High level programming language (C#, Python, etc.)
- JSON and custom visualizations
- Materialized query tables (MQT)
Compensation of the Business Intelligence Analyst:
- $100,000 - $120,000
- PTO, Paid Holidays, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to acclimate to life on a US university campus and prepare.
Primary location: Remote Relocation offered: No Employment status: Full-Time Travel: 10% Non-compete: Yes Location: Work from home position located inside the continental United StatesWe're hiring a Manager of Software Engineering to join one of our.
Headquarters: United States URL: https://strong.ioStrong Analytics is seeking Software Engineers to help design and develop machine-learning based applications for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500s. Engineers are core contributors at Strong,.
More jobs by this company
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Senior Software Architect to join innovative healthcare software company for a permanent employment opportunity. The Senior Software Architect will be a key member of the company’s growing integration development team.
Piper Companies is seeking a Fully Remote DevOps Engineer to join a leading provider of global trade management. The DevOps Engineer will concentrate on writing templates, infrastructure management, and be responsible for production support and troubleshooting..
Piper Companies is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer/Automation Developer to join an innovative software company, relied on by more than 19,000 organizations in over 90 countries across the globe, for an employment opportunity. The Site Reliability.
Piper Companies is seeking a Senior Data Scientist – Credit Risk Modeling to join one of the Nation’s Largest Credit Unions for an employment opportunity. The Senior Data Scientist will be working 100% remotely to develop and evaluate models to quantify.
Piper Companies is seeking a Lead Full Stack Software Engineer to join a cutting-edge Proprietary Trading Firm that employs a quantitative and technology-centric approach to navigating financial markets for an employment opportunity. The Senior/Lead.
Piper companies is seeking a Principal Ruby on Rails Engineer to join an innovative Educational Software Company for a permanent employment opportunity. The Ruby on Rails Engineer will be working 100% remotely to review and deploy quality code, among.