Pereview Software is the first and only Life of the Asset® real estate asset management solution. The fastest-growing firm of its kind, Pereview was built by real estate professionals for the real estate private equity community. It supports all front office business functions and tracks all data from acquisitions to dispositions, from the fund level to the tenant level. Pereview empowers all business teams internally to connect their disparate software tools. Its powerful reporting engine allows companies to spend more time using data for analysis and decision-making, instead of wasting time hunting for hard-to-find data. Pereview customers have saved up to 90 percent of time spent on regular real estate reporting. They’ve also reported growth in assets under management without a corresponding growth in headcount.
Who we're looking for
- Are you a SQL/SSIS developer with a drive for accuracy, quality work, and an innovative mind who want to push through the limits of tech and build something great?
- Do you have the ability to multi-task while exhibiting a sense of urgency by prioritizing appropriately?
- Are you process driven with an appreciation for detail, enjoy working as part of a team or individually with little supervision?
- In this role, being a self-starter in our owner vs. renter culture where everyone is focused on highest and best use of their time and talents toward the strategic goals will bring individual success.
- You should be passionate about your craft, your life, and the impact you can make in a growing organization.
- Developers looking to create and manage ETL solutions that turn data into knowledge.
- You should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator.
If you also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we’d like to meet you. If this role sounds exciting, apply and let's start the conversation!
What you'll be doing
- Design, develop, test and implement ETL processes to extract data from multiple technologies and load them into one or more SQL Server databases
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather data integration and movement requirements
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the data integration solutions
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of the ETL processes
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members
- Must be able to perform duties with moderate to low supervision
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- 4-7+ years experience with data integration tools
- 3-5 years experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- 3-5 years experience with Microsoft T-SQL
- Strong experience with relational databases, Microsoft SQL Server
- Requires analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
PREFERRED SKILLS (NOT REQUIRED):
- Previous experience in commercial real estate financing preferred
- Previous experience with Microsoft report tools (SSRS, Power BI) is a plus
- Undergraduate degree with IT-related major preferred
- BS/BA in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- 5+ years of ETL development experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive Health, Vision, and Dental benefits to fit your needs.
- Discretionary Time Off
- 100% Remote Work
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is seeking a Senior Data Scientist – Credit Risk Modeling to join one of the Nation’s Largest Credit Unions for an employment opportunity. The Senior Data Scientist will be working 100% remotely to develop and evaluate models to quantify.
Oracle PL/SQL DeveloperLocation: Irving, TX / Jersey city, NJ / Tampa FL (Remote till offices reopens then Hybrid)Hire Type: FulltimeRequired Skills: Good Knowledge and hands on experience on Oracle PL/SQL.Basic concepts should be very clear and proficient.
For 20- plus years Centroid has helped complex companies accelerate their digital transformation by implementing and managing Cloud-based business solutions. We specialize in advisory, deployment, migration, integration and managed services. Our goal.
(REMOTE)NexGen is currently seeking a “Data Architect” to be responsible for data architecture and recommendations to enhance data architecture for major National Applications used by the Federal government. The ideal candidate will possess demonstrable.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.