Junior Integration Engineer (Remote)
Highline Warren IT is looking to hire a Sr Integration Engineer in the Data Analytics & Management function. You will utilize our iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) to build and support integrations with our enterprise applications including ERPs, MDM, Data Warehouse, and various other business applications both on-premise, and cloud.
You will work closely with IT and business teams, as part of various key initiatives and projects, in support of Highline Warren business and IT strategy. Ideal candidate would be someone with a strong integration engineering experience, and inclination towards solution architecture. We have a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment. If you’re looking to create an impact at a high growth company, please apply.
- Gather integration requirements through working closely with business analysts, project managers, and other stakeholders, and translate into build work needed
- Create architecture documents that show pictorial view of how integration will work, and use that to bring alignment with stakeholders
- Build and test integration processes within iPaaS utilizing appropriate transformations
- Support integration processes running in production, and provide oncall support as required
- Define and maintain integration standards and best practices documents
- Perform design, architecture, and code reviews
- Mentor junior integration engineers in the team
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- 2 years of integration engineering experience
- Experience of integrating with a variety of systems that could be Relational, API based, AS/400, File Based, Cloud or On-Prem Apps
- Strong architectural understanding of integration patterns, approaches, best practices, and standards
- SQL expertise in one or more relational databases such as SQL Server and Oracle
- Experience of GitHub and CI/CD
- Understanding of the technology processes such as SDLC using Agile methodology, testing approaches, and software release management
- Self-starter with a strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple workstreams
- Experience of Informatica iPaaS / IICS services such as Cloud Application Integration, Cloud Integration Hub, and Cloud Data Integration
- Experience of cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure
- Knowledge of master data management, data warehouse, and analytics concepts
- Python coding experience
- Figure it out attitude, in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Remote /Business Operations – Business Operations /Full-timeThe CompanyAt Springboard, we’re on a mission to bridge the world’s skills gap, offering career change, and online education in data science, machine learning, UI/UX design, coding, and cyber.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to acclimate to life on a US university campus and prepare.
Primary location: Remote Relocation offered: No Employment status: Full-Time Travel: 10% Non-compete: Yes Location: Work from home position located inside the continental United StatesWe're hiring a Manager of Software Engineering to join one of our.