Support the Mission, Vision, and Culture of Shoes For Crews by serving as a Mid to high-Level SalesForce Administrator and Project Manager within our IT Team. Responsibilities include maintenance and improvements of our SalesForce Application and support of day to day requests from functional business areas that use SalesForce. This position reports directly to the Directory of IT.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee all ongoing projects within Salesforce for Shoes For Crews
- Database Maintenance Reporting
- Database Cleansing (merge dups, build Account hierarchy, etc.)
- Execute all List Imports or Exports Requested
- Manage all existing Dashboards and Reports
- Handle all Internal Reporting Requests
- Project Manager for all existing and upcoming integrations and Cases
- Pardot Sync Errors
- Engage Reporting
- Inbound Leads Accuracy/Flow
- Build VP Dashboards
- Marketing Fields addition (Digital Catalog Streamline project)
- Business Card Scanner
- Retail Customers Addition
- LinkedIn Navigator
- Assist with End User Questions
- Object layout Optimization (field utilization)
- Make minor edits/tweaks to pick-list values, field modifications, etc.
- Setup Auto-Email Team Reports (using the subscribe function)
- Cases to TRO- Verify completion and test for accuracy
- Training- Hands on training for Internal Teams to connect the way we do business to the way the Teams are using the database. Provide real-life use cases.
- Password resets
- Proactively identify areas of improvement based on the way we do business
- SalesForce Certification
- Knowledge of MS SQL
- 7+ years Managing Projects
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Work Experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a diverse work environment.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is seeking a Senior Data Scientist – Credit Risk Modeling to join one of the Nation’s Largest Credit Unions for an employment opportunity. The Senior Data Scientist will be working 100% remotely to develop and evaluate models to quantify.
Oracle PL/SQL DeveloperLocation: Irving, TX / Jersey city, NJ / Tampa FL (Remote till offices reopens then Hybrid)Hire Type: FulltimeRequired Skills: Good Knowledge and hands on experience on Oracle PL/SQL.Basic concepts should be very clear and proficient.
For 20- plus years Centroid has helped complex companies accelerate their digital transformation by implementing and managing Cloud-based business solutions. We specialize in advisory, deployment, migration, integration and managed services. Our goal.
(REMOTE)NexGen is currently seeking a “Data Architect” to be responsible for data architecture and recommendations to enhance data architecture for major National Applications used by the Federal government. The ideal candidate will possess demonstrable.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.