Title: Senior MDM Developer
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: (Remote Position)
Job Type: Contract (W2/C2C – Any Visa)
- Demonstrates proven success in roles managing client engagement teams that design and develop Master Data Management (MDM) solutions including MDM strategy, governance strategy, data profiling, data quality and MDM architecture.
- Demonstrates proven success in roles leading requirements and design sessions, configure the modules, and lead a team to integrate the solutions and migrate data.
- Demonstrates proven success performing in one or more MDM applications: Customer, Product, or Supplier with multiple full-lifecycle implementation projects.
- Define the overall master data strategy for a portfolio of programs. This will require solving some fundamental and highly challenging issues in terms of what data to capture and how to integrate the data between the business functions, and how to organize it for maximum leverage; what tools and technologies we should deploy; and how we define data governance.
- Work with downstream application designers to integrate MDM into the various workflows. Work with data warehousing, analytics systems to make sure that master data is leveraged appropriately.
- Strong working knowledge of integration tools like MuleSoft and Informatica MDM tool.
- Experience creating data workflows and process flow diagrams, business or technical requirements documents, and product support documents.
- Participate in meetings with both technology and business teams to facilitate the understanding, clarification, and implementation of data requirements.
- Develop data architectural diagrams to illustrate architectural complexities and interactions.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Experience using the Agile methodology.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems and resolve issues independently.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is seeking a Senior Data Scientist – Credit Risk Modeling to join one of the Nation’s Largest Credit Unions for an employment opportunity. The Senior Data Scientist will be working 100% remotely to develop and evaluate models to quantify.
Oracle PL/SQL DeveloperLocation: Irving, TX / Jersey city, NJ / Tampa FL (Remote till offices reopens then Hybrid)Hire Type: FulltimeRequired Skills: Good Knowledge and hands on experience on Oracle PL/SQL.Basic concepts should be very clear and proficient.
For 20- plus years Centroid has helped complex companies accelerate their digital transformation by implementing and managing Cloud-based business solutions. We specialize in advisory, deployment, migration, integration and managed services. Our goal.
(REMOTE)NexGen is currently seeking a “Data Architect” to be responsible for data architecture and recommendations to enhance data architecture for major National Applications used by the Federal government. The ideal candidate will possess demonstrable.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.