The Senior full stack engineer designs and develops software applications. Performs coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process with a focus on adding value to our product line.
The Senior full stack engineer is expected to be a good communicator with the ability to cross function with other Development team both Internal and external. The engineer should be able to make appropriate decisions of how to tackle complex technical challenges from a coding and infrastructure standpoint.In this role you will:
- Identify process gaps and implement process improvements to increase operational efficiency.
- Identify tasks and areas where automation can be applied to achieve time efficiencies and risk reduction.
- Develop SQL views, stored procedures, tables, triggers and functions within SQL Server 2017 database using SQL Server Management Studio and MSBI.
- Code web services and modules using C#.NET, SOAP, XML, JSON or other languages.
- Work with various database systems including MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL.
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Strong knowledge of JS ecosystem, specifically Node.js and TypeScript
- Experience with both frontend and backend frameworks
- Advanced user of git/github (safe rollbacks, rebase, cherry-pick)
- Solid experience with AWS services (e.g. AWS Lambda and API Gateway)
- Able to apply in practice software design principle (SOLID)
- Experience setting up and maintaining continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) environment
- Relational database experience (SQL)
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience working remotely
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
Nice to have:
- 7+ software industry experience
- Graph databases (OrientDB)
- AWS or other cloud provider infrastructure experience
- Leadership and proactive attitude
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to acclimate to life on a US university campus and prepare.
Primary location: Remote Relocation offered: No Employment status: Full-Time Travel: 10% Non-compete: Yes Location: Work from home position located inside the continental United StatesWe're hiring a Manager of Software Engineering to join one of our.
Headquarters: United States URL: https://strong.ioStrong Analytics is seeking Software Engineers to help design and develop machine-learning based applications for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500s. Engineers are core contributors at Strong,.