To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Accounting, Accounting & Technology, Finance, Economics and Finance, Economics and Finance & Technology, Management Information Systems, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Engineering, Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Mathematics, Economics
Minimum Years of Experience:
7 year(s) of IT controls auditing, consulting and/or implementing IT solutions
CPA or CISA
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in providing services related to controls around the financial reporting, compliance and operational processes, including business process and IT management controls, which includes a proven record of success with managing, and beginning to lead the following:
- Managing financial reporting and information technology risks, processes and controls;
- Managing current and emerging technologies which may include Cloud-computing, Oracle, SAP, Oracle Database, web development tools, virtualization, UNIX, Linux, and security technologies;
- Managing core risks, processes and internal controls related to non-financial reporting, both manual and IT;
- Managing risks, processes and controls related to financial reporting, both manual and IT, in a specific industry sector;
- Managing COSO Framework, CoBIT, ITIL and/or other leading business and IT control frameworks;
- Managing relevant subject matter specialization to support the development of thought leadership; and,
- Managing key internal operational processes of a professional services firm, e.g., engagement economics, billing and collection, performance appraisals, time reporting, personal independence and compliance requirements.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in controls around financial reporting, compliance and operational processes within a professional services firm or large enterprise as consultant, auditor or business process specialist, including business process and IT management controls, which includes a proven record of success with managing the following:
- Leading IT related controls assurance or controls readiness projects associated with external audits, internal audits and service organization controls reports, e.g., SSAE 16;
- Identifying the need to adapt work programs and practices to create tailored solutions for clients;
- Identifying key risks and controls, recommending improved controls, performing controls readiness projects and identifying and assessing configuration of controls in financial reporting related business processes as well as in IT infrastructures, security, change management, operations and program development;
- Managing and coaching staff as they perform assessments to evaluate controls, security, SOD, and execute audit procedures;
- Leading the adaption a work program and practice aid to create tailored solutions for our clients; and,
- Identifying and addressing client needs, as well as beginning to develop strong client relationships, emphasizing the identification, creation and leveraging of relationships to identify, pursue, and ultimately win additional service opportunities.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in project management related to IT audit projects, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverable schedules.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Creating a positive and motivating environment;
- Monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations;
- Respecting the work-life quality of team members;
- Providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and,
- Keeping leadership informed of progress.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoassuranceseniormanager.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is seeking a Senior Data Scientist – Credit Risk Modeling to join one of the Nation’s Largest Credit Unions for an employment opportunity. The Senior Data Scientist will be working 100% remotely to develop and evaluate models to quantify.
Oracle PL/SQL DeveloperLocation: Irving, TX / Jersey city, NJ / Tampa FL (Remote till offices reopens then Hybrid)Hire Type: FulltimeRequired Skills: Good Knowledge and hands on experience on Oracle PL/SQL.Basic concepts should be very clear and proficient.
For 20- plus years Centroid has helped complex companies accelerate their digital transformation by implementing and managing Cloud-based business solutions. We specialize in advisory, deployment, migration, integration and managed services. Our goal.
(REMOTE)NexGen is currently seeking a “Data Architect” to be responsible for data architecture and recommendations to enhance data architecture for major National Applications used by the Federal government. The ideal candidate will possess demonstrable.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.