Our client is building the world's best data platform! We currently have an opening for a full time, fully remote, talented, and hard working Developer Advocate.
In this role, you will:
- Be the trusted advisor to the developer community
- Introduce our brand to data engineers through webinars, meetups, workshops, etc.
- Create developer-facing content such as code samples, videos, blogs, etc.
- Gather feedback from the community and help shape the product roadmap.
- Participate in online discussions in various channels such as Slack, Quara, Reddit, Twitter, etc.
- Support marketing and sales activities including Webinars, Conferences, Workshops, etc.
The ideal profile!
- 5+ years of experience of working as a developer advocate or a software engineer
- Passionate about learning new technologies and sharing knowledge with the community
- Strong SQL and Python, Java or similar programming languages skills
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau or Superset is a big plus
Interested in this opportunity? Reach out and apply to start the discussion!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $250,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Programming: 5 years (Required)
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to acclimate to life on a US university campus and prepare.
Primary location: Remote Relocation offered: No Employment status: Full-Time Travel: 10% Non-compete: Yes Location: Work from home position located inside the continental United StatesWe're hiring a Manager of Software Engineering to join one of our.
Headquarters: United States URL: https://strong.ioStrong Analytics is seeking Software Engineers to help design and develop machine-learning based applications for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500s. Engineers are core contributors at Strong,.