Healthcare RISK/IVA BI Developer
Do you like innovation and technology? We do, too. Reveleer is a healthcare software company serving health plans and care management organizations. Our teams are dedicated to disrupting and modernizing healthcare by building powerful technology that provides an amazing user experience, scalability, and automation.
Reveleer is the first of its kind in our space – a self-service platform that mines health data using AI, NLP, and advanced analytics. Our Platform enables health plans to focus on the quality-of-care people receive, leaving the most complex and repetitive tasks for technology to solve. Be part of what Reveleer is building next!
As a BI Developer your primary responsibility will be to work with the Initial Validation Audit (IVA) and Risk Adjustment (RADV) stakeholders to build Dashboards and Reports that support decision making in these functions. Dashboards and Reports will be both external-facing and internal-facing analytics products. Secondary responsibilities will include building internal-facing reports for the following additional teams and business functions: growth, marketing, business development, finance, and operations. You will guide analytics projects from discovery to solution and help us raise the bar for how we should apply our data to business decisions.
On the analytics team, you will work with other team members such as a data architect, developers, and analysts who will help with building analytics products.
Your role on this team is to take the data sets provided, use our Looker platform, and provide analysis according to internal and external customers' needs and requests. Answer questions, provide ad hoc analysis, monitor enterprise level dashboards, and provide insight for business users to improve outcomes. Most of your data manipulations will happen in our BI tool, Looker, but at times you will need to use Excel to provide shareable insights. You will also determine the best ways to automate satisfying business needs, using scheduled reports, emails, and dashboards to streamline delivery of analysis to the stakeholders.
What You'll Do:
- Develop metrics and dashboard reporting with business stakeholders to track risk adjustment key performance indicators pertaining to risk score trending, suspecting, member and provider management, financial forecast, and ROI
- Collaborate with data engineering to support data architecture and accurate data warehouse
- Provide user assistance and direction for ad-hoc data reporting
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to build new analytic processes and improve current processes to better support the IVA for Affordable Care Act (ACA) line of business
- At Least Two Years' Experience in US Government-sponsored health plans (Medicare, Medicaid, ACA) and Managed Care Organization big data as it pertains to Quality, compliance, and Risk Adjustment strategy, reporting and performance
- Proficient in data visualization software (e.g., Looker, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Strong SQL skills including query optimization around large data sets
- Strong knowledge of Excel (e.g., pivot tables, vlookups, visualization)
- Ability to build trust and communicate insights effectively with a variety of business stakeholders across analytical levels
- Comfort working in an Agile, technology driven environment – working closely with Product Owners and larger Engineering team
- Desire to be a partner to business stakeholders with a shared goal on using analytics and insights to drive the business forward
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and complete individually assigned tasks
- You deliver results quickly with iteration, instead of waiting for perfection
Nice to have:
- Experience with ETL processing and data validation
- Ability to design and implement new tables and fields in a reporting database
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse solutions, strategies, and implementations
What You'll Receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- PTO Plan
Reveleer is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis or race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is seeking a Senior Data Scientist – Credit Risk Modeling to join one of the Nation’s Largest Credit Unions for an employment opportunity. The Senior Data Scientist will be working 100% remotely to develop and evaluate models to quantify.
Oracle PL/SQL DeveloperLocation: Irving, TX / Jersey city, NJ / Tampa FL (Remote till offices reopens then Hybrid)Hire Type: FulltimeRequired Skills: Good Knowledge and hands on experience on Oracle PL/SQL.Basic concepts should be very clear and proficient.
For 20- plus years Centroid has helped complex companies accelerate their digital transformation by implementing and managing Cloud-based business solutions. We specialize in advisory, deployment, migration, integration and managed services. Our goal.
(REMOTE)NexGen is currently seeking a “Data Architect” to be responsible for data architecture and recommendations to enhance data architecture for major National Applications used by the Federal government. The ideal candidate will possess demonstrable.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.