In this role, you will collaborate with the Engineering team in regards to the data sources, data warehouse, ETL, and any other supporting system or process for Looker. You will Partner with the business team leaders to translate business KPIs into Dashboards, Analysis and reporting.
- LookML for new datasets and create the explorers for different use cases and group-based permissions.
- Create looks and dashboards, including both standalone and embedded dashboards
- Optimize commonly-used dashboards as well as Looker server instances to minimize response time and improve user experience.
- Promote best practices with development of Looker dashboards and embedded visualizations in the user and developer community.
- Attend technical and business meetings and act as a subject matter expert
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders
- Be part of and help grow our diverse Data team
Who you are (Minimum qualifications)
- At least 5+ years of experience in a Business Intelligence function
- At least 5+ years of experience with Looker /LookML Development
- Advanced knowledge and experience BI with Analytic concepts
- Advanced proficiency in SQL
- Advantage – Experience with Airflow
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of staff
Doesn’t hurt that we also offer….
- A high growth, friendly and engaging work environment with potential for endless career opportunities
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% Employer Paid medical option, plus dental and vision options for election
- 100% Employer Paid life insurance, including short and long-term disability
- 401K with dollar for dollar match up to 6% (includes a 4% safe harbor match and 2% discretionary match) AND immediate vesting after meeting eligibility
- 12 Company paid holidays
- Remote work environment
Founded in 2016, Dallas, TX based ShiftKey is a platform that is completely disrupting the way healthcare facilities typically find licensed and certified professionals to fill available shifts. Leveraging marketplace dynamics and deep industry knowledge, the company is playing a vital role in mitigating America’s healthcare staffing shortages, enabling direct connections between facilities and healthcare professionals. By offering the opportunity to work as much or as little as they choose and putting the power back into the hands of healthcare workers, ShiftKey is bringing more licensed professionals back into the workforce, a solution that is solving a major crisis in healthcare. Since its inception, healthcare facilities have posted more than 35 million hours of shifts on ShiftKey, interacting with hundreds of thousands of professionals looking for flexible work. For more information, visit www.ShiftKey.com
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is seeking a Senior Data Scientist – Credit Risk Modeling to join one of the Nation’s Largest Credit Unions for an employment opportunity. The Senior Data Scientist will be working 100% remotely to develop and evaluate models to quantify.
Oracle PL/SQL DeveloperLocation: Irving, TX / Jersey city, NJ / Tampa FL (Remote till offices reopens then Hybrid)Hire Type: FulltimeRequired Skills: Good Knowledge and hands on experience on Oracle PL/SQL.Basic concepts should be very clear and proficient.
For 20- plus years Centroid has helped complex companies accelerate their digital transformation by implementing and managing Cloud-based business solutions. We specialize in advisory, deployment, migration, integration and managed services. Our goal.
(REMOTE)NexGen is currently seeking a “Data Architect” to be responsible for data architecture and recommendations to enhance data architecture for major National Applications used by the Federal government. The ideal candidate will possess demonstrable.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.