Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It's where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you'll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You'll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that's uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
Do you like using your skills to improve internal business tools? Pinterest is looking for a Salesforce Developer to help accelerate the use of technology on our Salesforce implementation. You will work with a fast-paced team of engineers, business system analysts, and technology partners where you will continue to develop your skills while helping ensure that Pinterest has an effective and scalable platform for our business-critical departments. This role will have a direct influence on the company by helping to drive productivity, efficiency and insights for the Sales organization. You should be able to utilize your time by reviewing system requirements, building customization on SFDC and integrated systems/applications. This is an exciting opportunity to join a collaborative, inclusive team that manages a growing Salesforce implementation.
What you'll do:
- Provide strong analytical, problem solving, and technical skills to effectively collect requirements, identify alternatives, and design and deploy quality solutions
- Support projects throughout the entire Sales development life cycle (including level-of-effort estimation, technical design, documentation, coding, testing, deployment, and support)
- Participate in the planning and analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements
- Communicate with Technical Architect and Business analysts to best understand the needs for the system
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex programming language
- Work with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues
- Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of hands-on work as a SFDC Developer
- 5+ years of professional work experience
- You are a Salesforce Certified Developer (PDI/DEV401, PDII/DEV501) certifications
- You have senior experience with Apex, Lightning Components, Visualforce, REST, APIs, and SOQL
- You have a strong understanding of other related technologies (SQL, SOAP, HTML, etc)
- You have experience with Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, ANT, Force.com IDE, etc.
- You are able to work independently, proactive identify challenges, and be accountable
- You have strong written/verbal communication skills and can reconcile system behaviors with business/functional requirements
- You have a business-first approach to building systems and applications. You care about the business impact of your technical work
- Preferred, but not required
- You have experience using and integrating with Data Warehouse applications (ex. Redshift, Hive, Snowflake).
- You have experience with building, testing, and debugging advanced SQL queries.
More about contract roles at Pinterest:
- This is a temporary contract position at Pinterest. As such, the contractor who fills this role will be employed either by our staffing partner (PRO Unlimited) or by an agency supplier partner, and not an employee of Pinterest.
- All interviews will be scheduled and/or conducted by the Pinterest assignment manager. When a finalist has been selected, PRO Unlimited or the agency supplier partner will extend the offer and provide assignment details including duration, benefits options and onboarding details.
- The estimated salary range for this contract position is $100 - $125/hour based on experience and location. To learn more about the benefits offered to contractors through Pro Unlimited please visit: www.hrconnection.com (username: generalinformation)
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to acclimate to life on a US university campus and prepare.
Primary location: Remote Relocation offered: No Employment status: Full-Time Travel: 10% Non-compete: Yes Location: Work from home position located inside the continental United StatesWe're hiring a Manager of Software Engineering to join one of our.
Headquarters: United States URL: https://strong.ioStrong Analytics is seeking Software Engineers to help design and develop machine-learning based applications for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500s. Engineers are core contributors at Strong,.