- Experience leveraging modern technologies to increase velocity and decrease the cost of solution delivery using automation for key database platforms
- 5+ years of experience as an Automation Engineer, Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), Software Developer, or similar Automation role
- 5+ years of bash/shell scripting to automate on Linux and AIX
- 5+ years of experience in AIX/Linux tools and shell scripting or other Linux automation
3+ years of experience in one or more languages such as Ansible, Go or Python is a big plus!
- 5+ years' experience of IT infrastructure administration or configuration experience
- Strong working knowledge of AIX and Linux operating system
- Prior experience with configuration and maintenance of common database deployments such as DB2 LUW, MongoDB, Postgres, Oracle, MySQL
- At least five years of IT infrastructure administration or configuration experience
- Experience with Infrastructure provisioning tools such as Terraform, ARM templates, CloudFormation, etc.
Experience with Configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
Experience deploying Code via CI/CD pipelines in tools such as Azure DevOps, GitHub, Jenkins, etc.
Proficiency in automation testing frameworks building integration, acceptance, and performance test automation
- Ability to develop and organize scripts, tools, documentation, and test data sets in a version control system
- Quick to identify and troubleshoot issues that team members are having with various tools and support systems
- Experience in debugging and automating routine tasks
- Ensure monitoring and health of the resources deployed
Available on a 24X7X365 basis when needed for production impacting incidents or key customer events
- Experience working in large, high-quality codebase
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $60.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Python: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to acclimate to life on a US university campus and prepare.
Primary location: Remote Relocation offered: No Employment status: Full-Time Travel: 10% Non-compete: Yes Location: Work from home position located inside the continental United StatesWe're hiring a Manager of Software Engineering to join one of our.
Headquarters: United States URL: https://strong.ioStrong Analytics is seeking Software Engineers to help design and develop machine-learning based applications for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500s. Engineers are core contributors at Strong,.