For 20- plus years Centroid has helped complex companies accelerate their digital transformation by implementing and managing Cloud-based business solutions. We specialize in advisory, deployment, migration, integration and managed services. Our goal is to provide superior service to our clients while providing our employees with continued growth and success. We would like to add a Principal EBS Tech Leader to our team.
Lead and manage Oracle eBusiness Suite custom development efforts in support of client delivery projects. The role will be primarily project driven across multiple industries.
- Coordinate custom object delivery and estimation with offshore development team
- Manage project development team members; perform code reviews, technical design reviews, and track delivery metrics and dates
- Estimate development effort based on both high level and detailed requirements for extensions, reports, conversions, interfaces and workflows
- Review technical design specifications and provide feedback on deliverable quality to developers
- Partner with clients and Centroid colleagues to design efficient and supportable Oracle based application solutions to fit client objectives.
- Act as a technical advisor to clients on project development considerations and Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS) and Oracle database technologies
- Responsible for gathering business requirements / system requirements either directly, or in partnership with functional project team members
- Work with the business functional areas to research and identify the best technical solution to support the most efficient business processes.
- Adhere to development standards, processes, guidelines and procedures including Oracle OUM and AIM Methodologies.
Job Type: Full time employee
Location: 100% Remote
10 +years Oracle EBS technical experience
- Technical experience with multiple Oracle EBS Financials, Procurement and Supply Chain Modules 12.2.x
- Experience managing a team of technical developers and estimating effort
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL development
- Personalizations: Forms and OA Framework
- Oracle BI Publisher, OAF, Workflow, Forms and Reports development
- XML Publisher, Shell scripting, Oracle Development Tools (Forms/Reports/Workflow Builder), SQL*Loader
- Application and SQL Tuning concepts
- Oracle EBS Applications 12.2.x
- Oracle 19c database knowledge
- Experience with Oracle EBS Open Interfaces, APIs, and Web Services
- Must be technically proficient and functionally knowledgeable in Oracle EBS modules including knowledge of the underlying data model as well as basic process and data flow
- A proven track record developing and documenting systems requirements, and designing, prototyping and testing under multiple deadlines. Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Familiarity with Oracle applications delivery methodologies, including AIM and OUM
- Experience working with code management tools
- Must be able to communicate effectively and work with team members and members of other functional teams to coordinate and meet deliverables.
- Skilled at technical problem solving and software change management.
- BS in Technology or Related Field
- US Citizen or Permanent US Resident
- Experience with one or more Oracle Cloud (Fusion) applications
- Enterprise Command Center framework
- Oracle APEX
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is seeking a Senior Data Scientist – Credit Risk Modeling to join one of the Nation’s Largest Credit Unions for an employment opportunity. The Senior Data Scientist will be working 100% remotely to develop and evaluate models to quantify.
Oracle PL/SQL DeveloperLocation: Irving, TX / Jersey city, NJ / Tampa FL (Remote till offices reopens then Hybrid)Hire Type: FulltimeRequired Skills: Good Knowledge and hands on experience on Oracle PL/SQL.Basic concepts should be very clear and proficient.
(REMOTE)NexGen is currently seeking a “Data Architect” to be responsible for data architecture and recommendations to enhance data architecture for major National Applications used by the Federal government. The ideal candidate will possess demonstrable.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.