- Performs operational support, maintenance and system configuration as defined in departmental operating procedures.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves data and system issues of intermediate complexity.
- Works independently in support of team initiatives.
- Gathers requirements, develops specifications prepares documentation.
- Develops, validates and executes comprehensive test plans.
- Performs 24/7 on call support if applicable.
- Communicates effectively with clients and colleagues.
- May be required to travel to/from and work in the various CHOP locations, including patient care areas.
- May be required to travel for mandatory certifications.
- May be designated a “Health Care Worker”
- Understand and comply with all enterprise and IS departmental information security policies, procedures and standards.
- Support the integration of information security in the development, design, and implementation of Hospital Technology Resources that process, transmit, or store CHOP information.
- Support all compliance activities related to state, federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other applicable regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information.
- One (1) year of experience working within a healthcare environment and within Information Systems.
- Two (2) or more years of experience working within a healthcare environment and within Information Systems.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Intermediate critical thinking, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office products.
- Basic ability to facilitate meetings
- Basic documentation skills
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Data Warehouse LeadThe Data Warehouse Lead will play an integral role in defining and building a data warehouse platform that drives innovation, growth, and data-driven change.If that grabbed your attention, come grow with us!Introductions first!You-.
The Opportunity:Ever-expanding technology like IoT, machine learning, and artificial intelligence means that there’s more structured and unstructured data available today than ever before. As a data engineer, you know that organizing big data can yield.
Company OverviewMotorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child.
Job DescriptionRemote: This position does not require employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee's role enables them to work off-site on a permanent basis.The Digital Data Engineer (Web) will work as a subject matter expert.
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)LOCATION: Remote - United States only (Time Zone: CST | Partial overlap)SALARY: $120,000 – $160,000/yrESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week - Long termABOUT US:Braintrust is the only network that.
Hi,One of my direct client is looking for Power BI / SQL Developer in Redmond, WA. If you are interested, please share me your updated resume.Title: Power BI / SQL DeveloperLocation: Redmond, WADirect Client: MicrosoftSkills: Power BISQLDAXData Modelling.
Date: Nov 26, 2022Primary Location: Hartford, CT, USCompany: Lincoln FinancialAlternate Locations: Fort Worth, TX (Texas); Atlanta, GA (Georgia); Austin, TX (Texas); Bakersfield, CA (California); Baltimore, MD (Maryland); Baton Rouge, LA (Louisiana);.
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and.
Company Descriptioninsightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware,.
PROLIM (www.prolim.com) is currently seeking Product Integrity Program Manager for one of our top Client for location Sunnyvale, CA (REMOTE)Approved Remote Locations: Baltimore, MD, Boston, MA, Houston, TX, Los Angeles, CA and San Diego, CA.Description.
More jobs by this company
Location: LOC_HOME-Home/Remote Office LocationReq ID: 215212Shift: DaysEmployment Status: Regular - Full TimeSeeking Breakthrough MakersChildren’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP)—named America’s 2022 Best Large Employer by Forbes—offers countless ways.