Ops Tech Support Specialist
Are you passionate about solving real business problems and helping people thrive in the #PeopleFirst Economy? Are you a life-long learner? Then Proliant might be the place for you!
Proliant is seeking a Ops Tech Support Specialist to join our team.
We want individuals who…
- Truly care and are passionate about the work they do
- Want to see and feel success in themselves, their teams, and the employees they serve
- Aren’t afraid to solve real business problems for customers
- Want to be continually developed
- Who are proud to talk about the #Community they are a part of
- Who are #ProliantProud
But first, more about us!
Proliant powers the #PeopleFirst Economy. We deliver fully integrated, cloud-based People Tools that simplify payroll and all HR processes while improving accuracy and ensuring full industry compliance for over 4,000 customers in multiple industries in all 50 states.
We believe that with the right HR technology in place, businesses can thrive in this ever-changing world. However, technology is not the answer alone. We arm you with an award-winning professional services team to solve your HR related business problems. We offer the highest quality personalized customer service possible.
We are in search of inspired people looking to do inspiring work. We are looking for individuals have a desire to work in one of the most dynamic sectors of technology - HR Tech.
The Ops Tech Support Specialist is responsible for general Ready Pay and Ready Pay Online troubleshooting and supporting the company with these systems. The Ops Tech Specialist also reviews defects reported by the Operations Team to verify legitimacy. Additionally, they perform bulk updates to the database via SQL statements, edits or creates VB scripts, and troubleshoots reports using Crystal Reports.
- Ensures the daily technical support of internal and external clients.
- Troubleshoots issue and address requests such as bulk updates to the database via SQL statements, editing or creating VB scripts, and troubleshooting reports.
- Analyzes and resolves software/database issues using SQL queries.
- Troubleshoots payroll system job queue errors.
- Prepares files from 3rd parties for data migration into payroll system.
- Performs global updates, inserts, deletes using SQL queries.
- Builds and troubleshoots Visual Basic scripts.
- Creates and tests client logins to access payroll system.
- Analyzes and tests interfaces/integrations between Proliant’s payroll system and 3rd party software.
- Builds and executes SQL queries to correct database issues.
- Troubleshoots issues relating to Crystal Reports and/or built in Report Writer.
- Proactively identifies software bugs or enhancements and develops solutions.
- Performs daily and weekly SQL audits to check system integrity as well as security.
- Monitors processing machines.
- Uses SQL for data mining, problem solving and manipulation when necessary.
- Teaches departments to be more proficient with RP and RPO.
- Uses VB scripting to allow RP to do things it was not necessarily designed to do.
- Maintains VB scripts.
- Builds and updates payroll verification rules as necessary.
- Stays up-to-date on payroll regulations as to ensure compliance as well as for certification upkeep when relevant.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, in computer science or related field, or at least two years of related experience required.
- Proficient in writing and executing SQL queries using SQL Server Studio Management Studio.
- Previous payroll service bureau experience a plus but not required.
- High understanding of and ability to develop proficiency in Company software and all other applicable software programs.
- Highly motivated, proactive, detail oriented, and accountable.
- Ability to explain technical issues to technical and nontechnical employees and customers.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, and comfortable communicating in serious scenarios.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple projects and activities with strict time sensitive deadlines.
- Experience with SQL required.
Compensation: Based on Experience
This is an amazing opportunity! We are scaling rapidly and we believe in promotion from within. Our team is world class and the awards and rankings year over year prove it. Just check out our Glassdoor reviews! We offer a great work environment with excellent benefits. Apply today if you would like to find out more!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Data Warehouse LeadThe Data Warehouse Lead will play an integral role in defining and building a data warehouse platform that drives innovation, growth, and data-driven change.If that grabbed your attention, come grow with us!Introductions first!You-.
The Opportunity:Ever-expanding technology like IoT, machine learning, and artificial intelligence means that there’s more structured and unstructured data available today than ever before. As a data engineer, you know that organizing big data can yield.
Company OverviewMotorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child.
Job DescriptionRemote: This position does not require employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee's role enables them to work off-site on a permanent basis.The Digital Data Engineer (Web) will work as a subject matter expert.
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)LOCATION: Remote - United States only (Time Zone: CST | Partial overlap)SALARY: $120,000 – $160,000/yrESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week - Long termABOUT US:Braintrust is the only network that.
Date: Nov 26, 2022Primary Location: Hartford, CT, USCompany: Lincoln FinancialAlternate Locations: Fort Worth, TX (Texas); Atlanta, GA (Georgia); Austin, TX (Texas); Bakersfield, CA (California); Baltimore, MD (Maryland); Baton Rouge, LA (Louisiana);.
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and.
Company Descriptioninsightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware,.
PROLIM (www.prolim.com) is currently seeking Product Integrity Program Manager for one of our top Client for location Sunnyvale, CA (REMOTE)Approved Remote Locations: Baltimore, MD, Boston, MA, Houston, TX, Los Angeles, CA and San Diego, CA.Description.
Overview: Are you ready to take your career to the next level? LoanCare, one of the top providers in the mortgage services industry, seeks an individual with a solid work history in the mortgage or real estate industry to join our team as a Business.