Check out this video to see what it's like to work as a Software Engineer (pre-pandemic) at Cotiviti:
- Design and develop high quality, maintainable software modules for the Cotiviti, Inc. product suite
- Conduct unit and integration testing using appropriate methodology and techniques
- Analyze requirements and specifications and create detailed designs for implementation
- Analyze and resolve software related issues originated from internal or external customers
- Continuously update professional knowledge of new technologies as selected and integrated into the Cotiviti, Inc. product suite
- Change control management. Enter, transcribe, record, store and maintain information in both written and electronic form.
- Review software engineering approach to proposed solutions to ensure adherence to best practice
- Mentor team members in proper software engineering methods and techniques
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation
- BS degree, or higher, in Computer Science or technically related discipline or equivalent.
- 2 years of relevant industry experience
- Strong understanding of OOP and common design patterns
- Knowledge of functional programming
- Knowledge of customizing MS Access with VBA
- Working knowledge of RDBMS such as SQL Server, MySQL, and SQL programming skills
- Knowledge of common application frameworks such as Java SE and Spring.
- Experience with software engineering best practices such as continuous integration, unit testing, refactoring, and code reviews
- Understanding of prevalent Software Development Lifecycle Methodologies with specific exposure or participation in Agile/Scrum techniques
- Ability to execute on project deliverables in a dynamic, fast paced environment within estimated timelines
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Powershell; Bit Bucket Repository; SSIS; Angular/React; Amazon Web Services
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Data Warehouse LeadThe Data Warehouse Lead will play an integral role in defining and building a data warehouse platform that drives innovation, growth, and data-driven change.If that grabbed your attention, come grow with us!Introductions first!You-.
The Opportunity:Ever-expanding technology like IoT, machine learning, and artificial intelligence means that there’s more structured and unstructured data available today than ever before. As a data engineer, you know that organizing big data can yield.
Company OverviewMotorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child.
Job DescriptionRemote: This position does not require employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee's role enables them to work off-site on a permanent basis.The Digital Data Engineer (Web) will work as a subject matter expert.
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)LOCATION: Remote - United States only (Time Zone: CST | Partial overlap)SALARY: $120,000 – $160,000/yrESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week - Long termABOUT US:Braintrust is the only network that.
More jobs by this company
Overview:We are a Healthcare Data Analytics company looking for the Director of Engineering within our Payment business. In this role you will lead, direct, and manage the day-to-day operations of software developers and data analysts. You will work.
Overview:The healthcare landscape is rapidly changing, and we are looking for a person that wants to help lead that change. We are looking for a person that wants to work in a fast-paced environment where the collective team emphasis is to generate market.