Developer III: United Hardware in Maple Grove, MN is seeking a full-time Developer III for our Information Technology Department. This is a remote position.
United Hardware, home of the Hardware Hank brand, is a full-line wholesale hardware distributor providing products, retail programs and support services to independent retailers. Headquartered in Maple Grove, MN, United Hardware services dealers from its 400,000 square foot distribution center in Milbank, SD and delivers to locations in 15 states.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide production support for new and existing systems and applications which may include third party applications, websites, mobile and custom applications being utilized at United Hardware
- Provide expert technical leadership in providing solution design options in multiple technical areas and provide advice and updates to improve IT internal processes, procedures, and policies
- Troubleshoot, create, and modify applications to eliminate problems, accomplish needed changes or increase operational efficiency
- Test modified programs to ensure that changes operate correctly and that changes have no adverse impact on programs or systems operations
- Create written System Specification and Program Specification documents from User Defined Business Requirement documents
- Create and maintain documentation for application designs, business processes, program documentation, test case and test plan documents to support delivery of specified functionality
- Analyze and troubleshoot existing program logic and determine best method of accomplishing required changes or cause of program malfunction
- Maintain accurate and current information in ServiceDesk for events and assigned requests and tasks
- Provide after-hours support as needed
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 4-year degree in computer or business-related field preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Epicor ERP, High Jump WMS systems, Xamarin, Azure, or AWS is a plus
- Proven experience with Microsoft development stack (C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core)
- Proven experience with Azure DevOps /Git
- Proven experience with REST/JSON services experience
- Proven experience with SQL Entity Framework / LINQ
- Experience implementing proper standards for development and operational lifecycle
- Proficiency of SQL Server, T-SQL / Store Procedures, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services
- Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- LTD Insurance
- 401k with 40% Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Program
- Company Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Data Warehouse LeadThe Data Warehouse Lead will play an integral role in defining and building a data warehouse platform that drives innovation, growth, and data-driven change.If that grabbed your attention, come grow with us!Introductions first!You-.
The Opportunity:Ever-expanding technology like IoT, machine learning, and artificial intelligence means that there’s more structured and unstructured data available today than ever before. As a data engineer, you know that organizing big data can yield.
Company OverviewMotorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child.
Job DescriptionRemote: This position does not require employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee's role enables them to work off-site on a permanent basis.The Digital Data Engineer (Web) will work as a subject matter expert.
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)LOCATION: Remote - United States only (Time Zone: CST | Partial overlap)SALARY: $120,000 – $160,000/yrESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week - Long termABOUT US:Braintrust is the only network that.
Job Title: Sr. Frontend Software EngineerClassification: Full TimeLocation: REMOTE PositionPosition Mission: To increase the effectiveness of NBS staff and the quality of our work product by developing and maintaining elegant, robust software tools in.