Title- Technical Specialist Adobe Developer
Duration – 06/30/2023
Location – Harrisburg, PA
OBJECTIVES OF ENGAGEMENT-
This position serves as a Technical Specialist Adobe Developer supporting the Dept of Labor with the Employment, Banking, and Revenue (EBR) IT Delivery Center
The Technical Specialist provides technical design expertise, defines what technical requirements are needed to support defined business requirements, participates in reviews system performance issues, reviews test plans, and provides technical guidance to the Application Team and Test Team members. The Technical Specialist is responsible for collaborating with the Team Lead(s) to coordinate project schedules, budgets, request management, and work authorization. The expert level Technical Specialist will interface with Executive Sponsors, Group Leads, and Lead Functional Architects to convey infrastructure requirements.
Description of Duties
* Assists in leading technical direction of software; coordinating and presenting proposals to Group Leads, Leads, and the client.
* Supports design of enhancements for existing COTS application including configuration of system settings, field additions, and screen modifications to ensure compliance with business requirements
* Analyzes, determines, and documents technical requirements and change request impact analysis.
* Assists in defining technical programming standards.
* Develops SQL scripts and supports ad hoc reporting requests using COTS product functions and tools such as Adobe RoboHelp.
* Ensures requirements and specification documentation is created and maintained for all system configuration and modifications
* Conducts structured walk-throughs or inspections for technical areas; resolve issues.
* Conducts system configuration of existing application based on requirements.
* Participates in detailed design and product test execution as required.
* Defines test plans and criteria for acceptance for the modified components of an application.
* Communicates accurate and useful status updates.
* Manages and reports time spent on all work activities.
* Follows quality standards.
* Able to work in a team environment
* Completes assigned tasks.
* Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
* Supports overall system technical architecture, including software and hardware and maintains accompanying documentation.
* Performs review of technical designs, code, and component test plans.
* Anticipates and resolves issues specific to the team.
* Determines time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues in a timely manner.
* Identifies and tracks issues, risks and action items.
1. Communicates effectively with IT staff, client organization and software hardware suppliers.
2. Designs and defines overall system technical architecture - including software and hardware within the framework and constraints of technical architecture.
3. Evaluates alternative designs.
4. Maintains control of specific tools and assets.
5. Owns the technical architecture for a portfolio of applications, including the interpretation and application of the technical architecture.
6. Plans, designs, develops, and/or executes of technical architecture.
7. Assists with the preparation of estimates for new technology applications and maintenance of existing applications as part of Service Management.
8. Provides experience in utilizing the project architecture. Acknowledged as highly competent in one or more technologies.
9. Communicates accurate and useful status reports and other management on a timely basis.
10. Coordinates and conducts project architecture, infrastructure review meetings, and portfolio review meetings with Group Lead, Lead Functional Architects, and Team Leads.
11. Integrates issues and identifies impact.
12. Communicates and resolves application interface issues.
13. Communicates to team members the relations between their work assignments and the organizational and/ or program strategy, objectives
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $70.00 - $80.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- ITIL V3 Foundation certificate: 1 year (Required)
- Excellent Communication Skills: 1 year (Required)
- Adobe RoboHelp: 7 years (Required)
- Adobe AEM Forms: 5 years (Required)
- SSRS Reports: 5 years (Required)
- Team Foundation Server or DevOps: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Purpose of Job We are seeking a talented Staff Software Engineer for our Phoenix, Plano or San Antonio facility. This position may also have the option of working remotely in the continental U.S. with occasional travel as requested.This individual will.
Data Warehouse LeadThe Data Warehouse Lead will play an integral role in defining and building a data warehouse platform that drives innovation, growth, and data-driven change.If that grabbed your attention, come grow with us!Introductions first!You-.
The Opportunity:Ever-expanding technology like IoT, machine learning, and artificial intelligence means that there’s more structured and unstructured data available today than ever before. As a data engineer, you know that organizing big data can yield.
Company OverviewMotorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child.
Job DescriptionRemote: This position does not require employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee's role enables them to work off-site on a permanent basis.The Digital Data Engineer (Web) will work as a subject matter expert.
Hi,One of my direct client is looking for Power BI / SQL Developer in Redmond, WA. If you are interested, please share me your updated resume.Title: Power BI / SQL DeveloperLocation: Redmond, WADirect Client: MicrosoftSkills: Power BISQLDAXData Modelling.
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration, and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about.
Professional Services Technical ConsultantSince 1978, ACS Technologies (“ACST”) has served the faith-based community, building software to help ministries lead with less stress and more accuracy. ACST enables churches to handle every vital area of their.
Build data visualization dashboards that provide tailored insight to various audiences in a self-serve, easy-to-consume format.Maintain relationships with stakeholders and work with the product manager, fellow analysts and user research experts to understand.
Date: Nov 26, 2022Primary Location: Hartford, CT, USCompany: Lincoln FinancialAlternate Locations: Fort Worth, TX (Texas); Atlanta, GA (Georgia); Austin, TX (Texas); Bakersfield, CA (California); Baltimore, MD (Maryland); Baton Rouge, LA (Louisiana);.
More jobs by this company
Responsible for implementing and supporting a set of standard software engineering processes used by agencies. The Software Process Engineer participates in the entire life-cycle of software process improvement initiatives. This includes the planning,.