- 20% Develops, programs, and/or deploys automation workflows for deployment, configuration, and/or monitoring of systems/services
- 20% Manages, maintains, selects, and develops automation tools and infrastructure, including security configurations
- 40% Performs integration, migration, configuration, and security of existing applications and services into automated infrastructure
- Unique Responsibilities:
- 20% Communicates and coordinates with staff related to the project and/or system
Experience & Education
- A minimum of 2 years of experience supporting and managing ERP systems.
- Experience with coordinating and collaborating with cross functional partners through multiple phases of the Software Development Lifecyle (SDLC).
- Experience implementing or supporting integration solutions with ERP software.
- Knowledge of Workday development tools and data definitions required.
- Experience integrating systems with third-party service vendors.
- Experience with SQL, SOAP, API, XML, XSLT, REST, JSON, etc.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to diagnose and solve highly complex problems with larger ERP systems.
- Higher ed
- Peoplesoft experience
Meaningful work. Our employees often tell us that their work gives them a sense of purpose because it makes a difference in the lives of students and educators.
There are many things our employees love about working for CampusWorks, but don't take our word for it. Hear what they have to say. Read employee testimonials»
AAP/EEO Statement: CampusWorks, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) and Affirmative Actions (AA) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Data Warehouse LeadThe Data Warehouse Lead will play an integral role in defining and building a data warehouse platform that drives innovation, growth, and data-driven change.If that grabbed your attention, come grow with us!Introductions first!You-.
The Opportunity:Ever-expanding technology like IoT, machine learning, and artificial intelligence means that there’s more structured and unstructured data available today than ever before. As a data engineer, you know that organizing big data can yield.
Company OverviewMotorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child.
Job DescriptionRemote: This position does not require employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee's role enables them to work off-site on a permanent basis.The Digital Data Engineer (Web) will work as a subject matter expert.
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)LOCATION: Remote - United States only (Time Zone: CST | Partial overlap)SALARY: $120,000 – $160,000/yrESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week - Long termABOUT US:Braintrust is the only network that.
Date: Nov 26, 2022Primary Location: Hartford, CT, USCompany: Lincoln FinancialAlternate Locations: Fort Worth, TX (Texas); Atlanta, GA (Georgia); Austin, TX (Texas); Bakersfield, CA (California); Baltimore, MD (Maryland); Baton Rouge, LA (Louisiana);.
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and.
Company Descriptioninsightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware,.
PROLIM (www.prolim.com) is currently seeking Product Integrity Program Manager for one of our top Client for location Sunnyvale, CA (REMOTE)Approved Remote Locations: Baltimore, MD, Boston, MA, Houston, TX, Los Angeles, CA and San Diego, CA.Description.
Overview: Are you ready to take your career to the next level? LoanCare, one of the top providers in the mortgage services industry, seeks an individual with a solid work history in the mortgage or real estate industry to join our team as a Business.