The sky's the limit in terms of the potential impact you can have in this role. Our applications are constantly evolving to meet the growing needs of our business teams. You will play an important part in crafting the future of our systems and business processes. This is a highly visible role with the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues at all levels of the organization as well as external partners.
The ideal candidate is a proven self-starter with a strong background in Salesforce development. You pride yourself in an ability to apply creative solutions to complex problems in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment. You love experimenting with new technologies. You are energized by applying technology to solve real business problems.
- Develop and maintain customized solutions within the Salesforce.com platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives
- Ability to solve platform technical issues and problems
- Technical lead for the support team
- Create detailed technical designs for complex projects
- Code, test and deploy solutions using multiple technologies
- Architect a production environment that will assure excellent service to our customers
- Coordinate technical design and implementation across Engineering teams
- Help evolve our project and development methodology best practices
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and objectives
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 3+ years software development experience within Salesforce.com
- Experience with Salesforce.com development technologies (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components)
- Strong skills in web technologies - HTML, CSS, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON
- Experience with database and query tools - such as MySQL, Oracle, SQL, SOQL, AWS
- Expertise in modern deployment and release processes and tools - Jenkins, Git
- Effective task and project management - multitasking and juggling changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very high attention to detail
- Passion for learning new technologies and sharing knowledge with others
- Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer I and II
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ
- Experience leading a managed service provider
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 18 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast operates in a hybrid work model. This model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration for the remainder of the time. Our hybrid model may differ based on location or team, so please consult with your hiring manager for further information. All hybrid employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or, if eligible, apply for our fully remote work program. We strongly encourage vaccination for all Quantcast employees as a way to stop the spread of COVID and protect yourself and others.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Westat is an employee-owned corporation providing research services to agencies of the U.S. Government, as well as businesses, foundations, and state and local governments. Westat's research, technical, and administrative staff of more than 2,000 is.
ResponsibilitiesCompany DescriptionVeeam is a leading provider of backup and recovery software for virtual, physical and cloud environments.Different Veeam departments take care of every phase of the solution life cycle: development and testing, implementation.
JOB SUMMARYProvides complex database analytics and reporting services to clinicians and customers. Oversees data collection from multiple sources, analyzes data and creates metrics to drive clinical and operational performance improvement. Performs requirements.
About Us:We help businesses transform by providing them with one unified cloud-based solution to run their entire organization. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full-service Oracle NetSuite Partner which engages in consulting, implementation,.
Synergy is seeking a Senior Database Developer to support the full redesign of a legacy application currently being used by over 1,000 government resources. The candidate must have experience with designing and developing database tables and scripts.