ALTEN Calsoft Labs is an Enterprise IT and product engineering service provider founded in 1992, Calsoft Labs was acquired by the French Based Multinational Engineering service provider ALTEN , in 2011 with offices in United States, Europe, Singapore and India . The company primarily focuses on Healthcare, Education, Retail and Networking & Telecom industries.
Applications/Systems DBA is responsible for Managing SQL Server databases. Configure and maintain database servers and
processes. Monitor system's health and performance. Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability, and
security. Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time environment. Work with developers and make suggestions on
performance tuning wherever there are needs and opportunities.
- Strong knowledge in T-SQL with key focus on Performance tuning.
- Ability to review T-SQL Code and come up with tuning opportunities, write and deploy SQL patches.
- Strong understanding of Execution Plans, IO Stats.
- Understand the table structure and able to provide inputs on resolving performance bottlenecks.
- Solid understanding of overall basic core administration (including strong real time exposure) on
c) Index reorganization.
d) User management and Performance tuning.
- Strong working Knowledge in advanced topics related to
b) Log Shipping & Replication.
c) Always on (AAG).
d) Knowledge in advanced features of SQL Server -2016/2017/2019.
e) Good troubleshooting skills & Patching/Upgrades/Migrations.
f) DB refreshes.
- Good Experience using SolarWinds DPA, analyzing it for root cause analysis and monitoring will be a strong
- Provide guidance and support to Application Developers.
- Install, tune, implement and upgrade DBMS installations.
- Proactively and regularly make recommendations for system improvements.
- Collate, prepare, and present statistical information for internal and external use.
- Graduate – Bachelor’s Degree preferably in computer applications
- Good Communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- MCSE/MCSA certifications preferred
- Experience with Linux and Windows Server environments
- Extensive experience with database technologies (MS SQL Server, MySQL)
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Microsoft Azure) a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Data Warehouse LeadThe Data Warehouse Lead will play an integral role in defining and building a data warehouse platform that drives innovation, growth, and data-driven change.If that grabbed your attention, come grow with us!Introductions first!You-.
The Opportunity:Ever-expanding technology like IoT, machine learning, and artificial intelligence means that there’s more structured and unstructured data available today than ever before. As a data engineer, you know that organizing big data can yield.
Company OverviewMotorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child.
Job DescriptionRemote: This position does not require employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee's role enables them to work off-site on a permanent basis.The Digital Data Engineer (Web) will work as a subject matter expert.
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)LOCATION: Remote - United States only (Time Zone: CST | Partial overlap)SALARY: $120,000 – $160,000/yrESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week - Long termABOUT US:Braintrust is the only network that.