Overview: Hicuity Health, the leading high acuity telemedicine provider in the United States, is seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a Data Reporting Analyst. The Data Reporting Analyst will support the Data Analytics and Reporting team by managing and responding to various data-related requests for department-specific needs.
Hicuity Health® is the nation’s leading provider of high acuity telehealth services, contracted to provide care to more than 100 hospitals in 27 states on a 24 x 7 x 365 basis. We are an organization that rewards creativity, collaboration, innovation and results. For more information, visit http://www.hicuityhealth.com/._
Responsibilities: Key responsibilities for this position include:
Aggregate and interpret data for the purposes of quality and performance reporting on ongoing clinical and overall performance measures. Techniques range from simple data aggregation to complex data mining of large datasets.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain reports/dashboards and client reporting packages.
- Serve as a resource to Client Services and Medical Director teams and create customized, drill-down, outcome reports as needed and requested.
- Responsible for report automation initiatives.
- Gather and communicate business requirements to support data warehouse development initiatives.
- Maintain a complete and thorough understanding of APACHE prediction methodology and benchmark data parameters (Hicuity Health will provide training on APACHE prediction methodology and eICU systems).
Qualifications: Requirements for this position are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information management, computer science or a related field.
- Four to six years of relevant technical experience. Intermediate / expert skills with SQL and basic statistics.
- Experience maintaining large datasets within relational databases.
- Experience with one or more reporting and BI tools, such as Tableau, SSRS, Looker, etc.
- Strong understanding of relational database and data warehousing concepts (e.g. OLAP, dimensional modeling), and knowledge of and experience with SQL databases and schema).
Hicuity Health fuses a friendly and collegial work environment with high performance standards. Our compensation plans include base salary, annual bonus opportunity and competitive benefit programs.
Work location is flexible if approved by the Company except that position may not be performed remotely from California, Colorado or New York.
Hicuity Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws._
Job Type: Full-time
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Data Warehouse LeadThe Data Warehouse Lead will play an integral role in defining and building a data warehouse platform that drives innovation, growth, and data-driven change.If that grabbed your attention, come grow with us!Introductions first!You-.
The Opportunity:Ever-expanding technology like IoT, machine learning, and artificial intelligence means that there’s more structured and unstructured data available today than ever before. As a data engineer, you know that organizing big data can yield.
Company OverviewMotorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child.
Job DescriptionRemote: This position does not require employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee's role enables them to work off-site on a permanent basis.The Digital Data Engineer (Web) will work as a subject matter expert.
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)LOCATION: Remote - United States only (Time Zone: CST | Partial overlap)SALARY: $120,000 – $160,000/yrESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week - Long termABOUT US:Braintrust is the only network that.
Date: Nov 26, 2022Primary Location: Hartford, CT, USCompany: Lincoln FinancialAlternate Locations: Fort Worth, TX (Texas); Atlanta, GA (Georgia); Austin, TX (Texas); Bakersfield, CA (California); Baltimore, MD (Maryland); Baton Rouge, LA (Louisiana);.
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and.
Company Descriptioninsightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware,.
PROLIM (www.prolim.com) is currently seeking Product Integrity Program Manager for one of our top Client for location Sunnyvale, CA (REMOTE)Approved Remote Locations: Baltimore, MD, Boston, MA, Houston, TX, Los Angeles, CA and San Diego, CA.Description.
Overview: Are you ready to take your career to the next level? LoanCare, one of the top providers in the mortgage services industry, seeks an individual with a solid work history in the mortgage or real estate industry to join our team as a Business.