This position reports to the Director of Analytics and works with other senior leadership, including direct interaction with the CEO, CFO and COO. The Data Analyst is a key participant in providing analytics support of the organization through: (1) driving new business insights by combining deep-analytics and knowledge of the Microsoft BI stack; (2) working with business unit owners to conceptualize reports; (3) developing and maintaining a suite of ad-hoc reports; and (4) consistently performing quality control of data sources and reporting results. Ideal candidates will be able to create data-driven analyses to help inform senior management decisions of a fast moving and rapidly growing company.
- Analyzes data sources for integrity and validation with current data systems, seeking to develop new KPI’s to better drive business decisions
- Develops daily/weekly summaries, details, dashboard reports and management summaries, both reoccurring and ad-hoc
- Present findings in a professional and concise format appropriate for content and audience
- Develops new reports on ad hoc or scheduled basis, maintains existing suite of reports, automates new reports as needed, and implements self-service tools for all lines of business
- Assists in the adaptation and use of the Microsoft BI stack (Excel, SQL, Power BI; PowerPivot, PowerQuery)
- Consistently performs quality review of data and report results; question and validate data for integrity and consistency, documenting report processes and logic applied in all reporting to support our data integration efforts
- Minimum 5 years of business experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in analytical positions (data analysis, business analytics, statistical analysis, forecasting/demand management, etc.)
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel is required (including but not limited to: advanced formulas, nested statements, advanced charting, data manipulation centered on date and time data)
- Ability to producing accurate and precise work, especially by detecting and resolving discrepancies
- Top-tier analytical and problem solving skills; Strong time and priority management skills
- Ability to develop, maintain, update multi-tab interdependent Excel workbooks, with a clear and concise understanding of the interdependent data relationships.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (including Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, & Word) and preferred experience with MS BI Stack (including but not limited to TSQL, PowerPivot, Power BI, and DAX)
- Accustomed to fast-paced environments with simultaneous, high-priority tasks
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, statistics, or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly present complex technical topics to technical and non-technical audiences, including executive management
- Must be comfortable interacting and collaborating across an organizations functional areas
- Have strong confidence in work being produced, and comfortable with work being used for multi-million dollar decisions
- Must be technically inquisitive/resourceful and possess the ability to absorb and retain large quantities of intricate data sets and filters
- Experience preparing executive level reports and presentations, with the confidence to backup conclusions as they are used in multi-million dollar decisions
The above information in this job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required.
ClearCaptions is an equal opportunity employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Data Warehouse LeadThe Data Warehouse Lead will play an integral role in defining and building a data warehouse platform that drives innovation, growth, and data-driven change.If that grabbed your attention, come grow with us!Introductions first!You-.
The Opportunity:Ever-expanding technology like IoT, machine learning, and artificial intelligence means that there’s more structured and unstructured data available today than ever before. As a data engineer, you know that organizing big data can yield.
Company OverviewMotorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child.
Job DescriptionRemote: This position does not require employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee's role enables them to work off-site on a permanent basis.The Digital Data Engineer (Web) will work as a subject matter expert.
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)LOCATION: Remote - United States only (Time Zone: CST | Partial overlap)SALARY: $120,000 – $160,000/yrESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week - Long termABOUT US:Braintrust is the only network that.
Hi,One of my direct client is looking for Power BI / SQL Developer in Redmond, WA. If you are interested, please share me your updated resume.Title: Power BI / SQL DeveloperLocation: Redmond, WADirect Client: MicrosoftSkills: Power BISQLDAXData Modelling.
Date: Nov 26, 2022Primary Location: Hartford, CT, USCompany: Lincoln FinancialAlternate Locations: Fort Worth, TX (Texas); Atlanta, GA (Georgia); Austin, TX (Texas); Bakersfield, CA (California); Baltimore, MD (Maryland); Baton Rouge, LA (Louisiana);.
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and.
Company Descriptioninsightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware,.
PROLIM (www.prolim.com) is currently seeking Product Integrity Program Manager for one of our top Client for location Sunnyvale, CA (REMOTE)Approved Remote Locations: Baltimore, MD, Boston, MA, Houston, TX, Los Angeles, CA and San Diego, CA.Description.