AnswerRocket is on a mission to make data analysis easy. Our platform leverages AI and machine learning to transform the way businesses make data-driven decisions every day. We are hiring an experienced Solutions Consultant to join our Services team to help bring AnswerRocket to life for our customers.
In this role, you'll be reporting to our Director of Services and serve on the front line, working with end-users to help them turn questions into answers and insights. You will develop expertise, while configuring AnswerRocket to seamlessly answer business questions for our customers and show users how to get the most from our product. Your contribution will give valuable design insights that contribute to the direction and roadmap of the product line.
This role is a remote opportunity, candidates do not have to be located in the Atlanta area.
In this role you'll:
- Develop a trusted relationship with stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive the value of AnswerRocket inside our customers' organizations
- Meet with customers to understand the goals of their use case and the driving business questions behind it
- Drive Data Discovery meetings with customers data team members to ensure the required data is available to answer the customer's key business questions
- Configure AnswerRocket to make customer data explorable in AnswerRocket
- Use AnswerRocket to tell a Data Story that delivers on the value proposition of AnswerRocket while answering the customer's key business questions
- Train new users to use AnswerRocket
- Work with a Project Manager or on your own to build a plan that delivers on a customer's project objectives
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams across Product, Support, Development and Sales to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Have a deep understanding of the AnswerRocket software and out-of-box features
- Apply industry and AnswerRocket product knowledge to drive conversations and solve problems with the customer
Understand the value of AnswerRocket's features and translate how these will benefit each customer's unique needs by driving continued usage of AnswerRocket
What you'll do:
- Engage with customers to understand their business requirements and deliver enterprise-scale solutions utilizing emerging platforms and technologies.
- Configure the solution, including modeling the business domain in the AnswerRocket tool with a strong focus on performance and scalability.
- Understand how to transform source data into the target data warehouse schema, including some light data modeling.
- Advise customers on data quality requirements and guide users through the process of getting the most value from our product.
- Deliver business value to our customers by understanding their use cases and designing and building automated analyses (aka. RocketBots) that answer the "WHY" as well as the "WHAT" for their business questions.
- Develop statements of work, deliver on an implementation plan while performing billable work to customer expectations.
- Gain exposure through a variety of different customer engagements; You can expect different industries, departments and data with each new project.
- Demonstrate the product and tools to customers and prospects as needed while working proactively with internal Systems Engineers, Technical Architects, Product Owners and other Consultants to strategize on opportunities, cross-train and transfer knowledge.
- Collaborate with Customer Success to hand-off work products for user adoption.
Who you are:
- Open-minded, curious, and passionate learner; able to quickly understand the customers' businesses, their business language, and business model.
- An active listener; always attentive to and learning from our customers' needs.
- Exceptional at communicating and presenting; strong ability to build cross-functional business relationships within the customers' organization.
- Creative problem-solver; effective at analyzing a problem and enjoys innovative solutions that make us better.
- Team-oriented, easy to work with, and enjoys solving problems together.
- Strong leadership presence; Are self-confident and comfortable leading meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Thrives on juggling projects and multitasking; able to take ownership of their projects end-to-end.
- Positive, entrepreneurial attitude.
What you need:
- Previous experience in an implementation, data analytics or technical consultant role in analytics, data science, or business intelligence; SaaS enterprise software experience highly preferred.
- Hands-on experience with SQL required; must be able to read and write SQL.
- Experience with a broad set of database technologies, and a basic level of proficiency with a programming or scripting language such as Python or JSON.
- Proven track record of success in leading customers through software implementation and solutions configuration projects.
- Prior experience with one or more data analytics products such as Tableau, PowerBI, ThoughtSpot.
- Familiarity with the Kimball Group's industry best practices for data warehousing and business intelligence is a huge plus.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Note: No travel is required for this role currently, but may change as business needs evolve.
- What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with health, dental and vision insurance.
- Equity incentive plan.
- 401K, Health Savings, and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Generous PTO, holiday, and leave policies, including paid parental leave for new parents.
- Company-wide and individual goal setting each quarter where success is recognized and rewarded.
- Remote-friendly culture with weekly stand-ups, virtual lunches, and a video-first attitude.
- Self-funded, stable startup with an approachable leadership team.
- Our People (or "Rocketeers" as we say) is the best part about working at AnswerRocket!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Data Warehouse LeadThe Data Warehouse Lead will play an integral role in defining and building a data warehouse platform that drives innovation, growth, and data-driven change.If that grabbed your attention, come grow with us!Introductions first!You-.
The Opportunity:Ever-expanding technology like IoT, machine learning, and artificial intelligence means that there’s more structured and unstructured data available today than ever before. As a data engineer, you know that organizing big data can yield.
Company OverviewMotorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child.
Job DescriptionRemote: This position does not require employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee's role enables them to work off-site on a permanent basis.The Digital Data Engineer (Web) will work as a subject matter expert.
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)LOCATION: Remote - United States only (Time Zone: CST | Partial overlap)SALARY: $120,000 – $160,000/yrESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week - Long termABOUT US:Braintrust is the only network that.
We are recruiting for a Data Analyst to join a Fortune 500 mutual insurance and financial services company.Responsibilities and Duties: Interfacing with internal / external business SMEs to create and maintain operational reporting in Salesforce, Power.
Tiger Analytics is looking for experienced Data Scientists to join our fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. Our employees bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. We are the trusted analytics partner for multiple Fortune.
We are looking for a bright, motivated, analytical SQL Database Developer to join our team in our Folsom/Sacramento office. Working with our research and information management groups the SQL Developer will service the critical information needs across.
WE ARE HIRING!! The RI&S Applied Analytics Team is looking for a Data Engineer focused on the development and deployment of data-driven systems solutions designed to improve performance in the planning and execution of our contracts. Primary areas of.
Data Scientist & Credit Scoring SpecialistAbout RubyxHello, we're an international team with expertise in microfinance, data science, behavioral economics, and human-centered design. We started Rubyx in 2019 to revolutionize the way informal entrepreneurs.
More jobs by this company
Named an AJC Top Workplace, AnswerRocket is the leader in AI-powered analytics disrupting the traditional BI and analytics market. Our self-service analytics platform combines machine learning with natural language generation to enable business leaders.