Job Title: Oracle Forms Developer
Job Location: Remote
Job Duration: Long-Term
- Mid Key Role: Analyze, design, develop, and implement complex forms and report modules.
- Extract business logic, validate requirements, and provide SME support to the application modernization team.
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug complex new software products or make significant enhancements to existing items.
- Maintain business applications using Oracle Forms or Reports, Java, SOA, Web Services, Oracle SQL, and PL/SQL.
- Research and integrate design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities.
- Resolve complex hardware and software compatibility and interface design considerations. Basic Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience as an Oracle Forms, Reports, or PL/SQL developer * Experience with developing, validating, publishing, and maintaining logical and physical data models
- Knowledge of design and development using Oracle Forms or Reports 12c or 11g.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $70.00 - $80.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Oracle: 10 years (Preferred)
- Confidential (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Purpose of Job We are seeking a talented Staff Software Engineer for our Phoenix, Plano or San Antonio facility. This position may also have the option of working remotely in the continental U.S. with occasional travel as requested.This individual will.
Data Warehouse LeadThe Data Warehouse Lead will play an integral role in defining and building a data warehouse platform that drives innovation, growth, and data-driven change.If that grabbed your attention, come grow with us!Introductions first!You-.
The Opportunity:Ever-expanding technology like IoT, machine learning, and artificial intelligence means that there’s more structured and unstructured data available today than ever before. As a data engineer, you know that organizing big data can yield.
Company OverviewMotorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child.
Job DescriptionRemote: This position does not require employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee's role enables them to work off-site on a permanent basis.The Digital Data Engineer (Web) will work as a subject matter expert.
Company DescriptionJobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind.
**THE TAX CLEARANCE compliance item, IS REQUIRED at the time of submissions***Open to non-local candidates, MUST be willing to relocate and be onsite from Day 1*Application Development Technical Support - (Contract to Hire)This is a technical support.
This is a remote permanent position for those based in the USA.The OpportunityAt NearForm we build digital products that provide users with fantastic digital experiences and allow enterprises to go to market faster, improve customer experience, while.
Job Title: OMP Supply Chain ConsultantLocation: RemoteDuration: Full TimeSkills Required: OMP Application Support ExperienceAbility to understand the user requirements and work on building/fixing solutionsFunctional knowledge on Demand and Supply Chain.
Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalentExperience in Integrated eligibility system.3+ years’ experience with Java and J2EE technologies, XML and Web services· Knowledge of policy within one or more of the State public assistance.