- Be part of a small team with ownership of data infrastructure for the entire company
- Work closely with many positions and teams across Natron such as Analysts, Test Engineers, Process Engineers, Reliability, R&D etc.
- Own and develop robust and scalable solutions
- Contribute to the mission of building a company and a product to be proud of
- Design, develop and own data pipelines and models
- Work with operations, product, technology, and R&D teams on their data needs
- Maintain current data infrastructure and build scalable infrastructure where lacking
- Drive and own data quality for areas of ownership
- Craft compelling visualizations to depict process control parameters and product performance metrics
Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or other data/software related role
- Fluent in SQL and familiar with dimensional modeling
- Fluent in Python
- Fluent with version control software such as Git
- Has a do-whatever-it-takes attitude, thrives in a fast-paced start up environment and can deliver project deliverables on time
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in a science or engineering field.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with building data infrastructure to support high volume manufacturing
- Experience with MES and SCADA
- Familiar with dbt (data build tool)
- Familiar with Dagster or other similar data orchestration tools
- Familiar with cloud-based technologies like Big Query, Redshift, Snowflake etc.
- Familiar with BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, Power BI etc.
- Compensation: competitive with other data engineer positions at pre-revenue Bay Area startup companies
- Hours and duration: permanent position, full time
- Location: Hybrid (Santa Clara, CA) or Remote
Note: Natron Energy’s workplace is fully compliant with national and local COVID-19 health orders and best practices. This includes strict practicing of social distancing and PPE including masks at all times in the workplace. As of Sept 2022, Natron has instituted a COVID vaccine policy for its employees.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Data Warehouse LeadThe Data Warehouse Lead will play an integral role in defining and building a data warehouse platform that drives innovation, growth, and data-driven change.If that grabbed your attention, come grow with us!Introductions first!You-.
The Opportunity:Ever-expanding technology like IoT, machine learning, and artificial intelligence means that there’s more structured and unstructured data available today than ever before. As a data engineer, you know that organizing big data can yield.
Company OverviewMotorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child.
Job DescriptionRemote: This position does not require employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee's role enables them to work off-site on a permanent basis.The Digital Data Engineer (Web) will work as a subject matter expert.
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)LOCATION: Remote - United States only (Time Zone: CST | Partial overlap)SALARY: $120,000 – $160,000/yrESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week - Long termABOUT US:Braintrust is the only network that.
We are recruiting for a Data Analyst to join a Fortune 500 mutual insurance and financial services company.Responsibilities and Duties: Interfacing with internal / external business SMEs to create and maintain operational reporting in Salesforce, Power.
Tiger Analytics is looking for experienced Data Scientists to join our fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. Our employees bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. We are the trusted analytics partner for multiple Fortune.
We are looking for a bright, motivated, analytical SQL Database Developer to join our team in our Folsom/Sacramento office. Working with our research and information management groups the SQL Developer will service the critical information needs across.
WE ARE HIRING!! The RI&S Applied Analytics Team is looking for a Data Engineer focused on the development and deployment of data-driven systems solutions designed to improve performance in the planning and execution of our contracts. Primary areas of.
Data Scientist & Credit Scoring SpecialistAbout RubyxHello, we're an international team with expertise in microfinance, data science, behavioral economics, and human-centered design. We started Rubyx in 2019 to revolutionize the way informal entrepreneurs.