TISTA associates enjoy above Industry Healthcare Benefits, Remote Working Options, Paid Time Off, Training/Certification opportunities, Healthcare Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account, Paid Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term Disability, 401K Match, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Holidays, Military Leave, and much more!
- Proven ability to learn and become effective with new technologies and applications
- Database Recovery and backup
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Proven mastery of troubleshooting techniques and ability to solve problems quickly
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative solutions
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Willingness to foster an environment of learning, progression, and accountability
- Ability to function as an effective team member
- Monitoring the performance
- Installing and maintenance of the software
- Extracting, Transforming, and Loading Data
- 7+ Years as an Oracle DBA in a production environment
- Oracle DBA experience with Oracle RAC and/or Exadata
- Experience with ASM, GRID and Cluster configuration and administration
- Experience with Oracle versions 11g or higher
- Working experience in Database upgrades and migrations
- Oracle Backup and Recovery experience including RMAN, DataGuard, IMP/EXP, and Data Pump
- Hands on experience in Performance Tuning of SQL Queries, Memory and Database
- Proficient in UNIX shell scripting
- Proficient in Oracle Equipment Manager (OEM) 13c
- MS SQL Server experience with Availability Groups using Always On cluster configuration and administration
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2012 and higher
- Experience with Database backups and Recovery using NetBackup
- Working experience in Database upgrades and migrations
- Experience with the the following tools CRSCTL, SRVCTL, EMCTL, DBCA, CLUVFY for administration and tuning Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM), Automatic Workload Repository (AWR), Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM), Active Session History (ASH), STATSPACK, SQLTRACE, EXPLAINPLAN, TKPROF for performance tuning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business, or related scientific /technical discipline and 5+ years’ work experience.
- Eight (8) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education: (13 years total)
- The ability to pass a Tier 2/Modest Background Investigation
- Remote, USA
- Tuesday - Saturday (11:30 PM - 8:00 AM CST)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Purpose of Job We are seeking a talented Staff Software Engineer for our Phoenix, Plano or San Antonio facility. This position may also have the option of working remotely in the continental U.S. with occasional travel as requested.This individual will.
Data Warehouse LeadThe Data Warehouse Lead will play an integral role in defining and building a data warehouse platform that drives innovation, growth, and data-driven change.If that grabbed your attention, come grow with us!Introductions first!You-.
The Opportunity:Ever-expanding technology like IoT, machine learning, and artificial intelligence means that there’s more structured and unstructured data available today than ever before. As a data engineer, you know that organizing big data can yield.
Company OverviewMotorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child.
Job DescriptionRemote: This position does not require employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee's role enables them to work off-site on a permanent basis.The Digital Data Engineer (Web) will work as a subject matter expert.
Thanks for your interest in Children's Mercy!:Do you envision finding a meaningful role with an inclusive and compassionate team? At Children’s Mercy, we believe in making a difference in the lives of all children and shining a light of hope to the patients.
Role : Rocket Universal Database Admin LeadLocation : Orlando, FL 32819 (Fully remote)Duration : 12+ MonthsJob Description: · 10+ years of experience in rocket universal ( U2 ) database administration.· Design and maintain Universe files and environments,.
Position SummarySSIS – ETL experience (any experience with ETL would be good)Autosys, working with API – secondary (nice to have)SQL Server DBA is being usedThey need a mid-level and a senior level SQL developerA good knowledge in RDBMSSomeone who has.
Company DescriptionJobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind.
Senior Programmer 33-05-2302Washington D.C. (remote)RB Consulting, Inc. ("RBCI") is a company that truly believes that workforce diversity is a major contributor to success. Since its inception, RBCI has made a concerted effort to attract and recruit.
More jobs by this company
Overview:TISTA Science and Technology Corporation is seeking a Senior Developer to join our growing team!TISTA associates enjoy above Industry Healthcare Benefits, Remote Working Options, Paid Time Off, Training/Certification opportunities, Healthcare.
Overview:Are you a Senior Business Analyst that would like to be part of delivering initiatives for digitization, automation, modernization, infrastructure, security, and interoperability of systems and processes to provide Veterans and their families.
Overview:Are you an Angular Developer looking to positively affect the lives of millions of people?The selected candidate will join a team helping reshape healthcare IT with CMS! You will have an opportunity to develop highly innovative solutions using.