Logically is the leading provider of Managed IT Services to small and midsize organizations. We help our customers leverage the power of information technology to achieve their goals by becoming their trusted IT ally. Since 1999, we have made IT management easy and secure for hundreds of corporations, healthcare organizations, non-profits, and public sector agencies. We provide complete IT outsourcing to business leaders, and augmentation services to IT teams.
We are recognized for our outstanding customer service, technical depth, and operational excellence. Our best-in-class service delivery is powered by two pillars, OpLogicTM and Care Teams. OpLogic is our unique cloud-based IT management system that allows your IT environment to self-heal, increasing uptime and reducing security risks. Dedicated Care Teams are how we deliver our deep and wide-ranging technical expertise while providing personalized service and the familiarity of a trusted ally.
Why Work for Us:
- A culture of “absolutely doing the right thing,” that values taking care of colleagues, clients, and our community
- An opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and ambitious and talented colleagues
- A fun work environment and a focus on ensuring a good work-life balance
- Competitive wages and benefits to ensure we attract and retain the best staff
- Opportunities to grow and develop personally and professionally
The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for all aspects and members of the Service Delivery team. This position will have oversight over the day-to-day activities of the team as well as provide high-technical assistance as needed. The SDM may perform technical tasks, such as troubleshooting technical issues, and may perform administrative tasks, such as managing team performance and checking the quality of inventory. The main task of the SDM includes managing projects, fixing reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets, and leading the service delivery team.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the service desk team's daily activities, workload, and ticket queue
- Act as a critical member of the swarm team for Critical Incidents as well as the contact for technical root causes and resolution for escalated issues
- Assess support resources and develop methods to increase the productivity of the Service Delivery team
- Maintain awareness of all outstanding customer pre- and post-delivery issues and update status to clients as required
- Interface with all appropriate parties for client issues that cannot be resolved
- Manage the development of the team by fostering growth, both technically and professionally
- Ensure all risks are identified, communicated, and mitigated
- Maintain consistency of all systems through creation, maintenance and enforcement of standards and procedures
- Develop in-depth knowledge of each customer and how our service relates to their business strategy and goals
- Maintain exemplary knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customers' needs
- Remain up-to-date with current and future trends emerging in the industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred
- 4 to 6 years of experience in a closely related position doing MSP technical support/troubleshooting is preferred
- 1 to 3 years of experience leading or mentoring a team of technical support representatives, engineers, or analysts is preferred
- Ability to deal with challenging customer and staffing issues in a professional and supportive manner and to see these through to resolution
- Superior experience with Microsoft Exchange, SQL, Sharepoint, Windows Server, ConnectWise, Kaseya, and Remote Desktop Services preferred
- Comprehensive experience in LAN/WAN and network troubleshooting, as well as Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365, Azure, and Windows Operating Systems (Desktop and Server)
- Demonstrated experience in workstation and laptop hardware support, including backup software configuration experience with common data protection applications. Anti-Virus configuration experience with more than one A/V solution
- Strong organization skills and the ability to work on many tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure environment
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
Logically provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, gender identity, sexual orientation, and other protected classes.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Data Warehouse LeadThe Data Warehouse Lead will play an integral role in defining and building a data warehouse platform that drives innovation, growth, and data-driven change.If that grabbed your attention, come grow with us!Introductions first!You-.
The Opportunity:Ever-expanding technology like IoT, machine learning, and artificial intelligence means that there’s more structured and unstructured data available today than ever before. As a data engineer, you know that organizing big data can yield.
Company OverviewMotorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child.
Job DescriptionRemote: This position does not require employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee's role enables them to work off-site on a permanent basis.The Digital Data Engineer (Web) will work as a subject matter expert.
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)LOCATION: Remote - United States only (Time Zone: CST | Partial overlap)SALARY: $120,000 – $160,000/yrESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week - Long termABOUT US:Braintrust is the only network that.
Hi,One of my direct client is looking for Power BI / SQL Developer in Redmond, WA. If you are interested, please share me your updated resume.Title: Power BI / SQL DeveloperLocation: Redmond, WADirect Client: MicrosoftSkills: Power BISQLDAXData Modelling.
Date: Nov 26, 2022Primary Location: Hartford, CT, USCompany: Lincoln FinancialAlternate Locations: Fort Worth, TX (Texas); Atlanta, GA (Georgia); Austin, TX (Texas); Bakersfield, CA (California); Baltimore, MD (Maryland); Baton Rouge, LA (Louisiana);.
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and.
Company Descriptioninsightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware,.
PROLIM (www.prolim.com) is currently seeking Product Integrity Program Manager for one of our top Client for location Sunnyvale, CA (REMOTE)Approved Remote Locations: Baltimore, MD, Boston, MA, Houston, TX, Los Angeles, CA and San Diego, CA.Description.