Apply business intelligence knowledge to develop integrated reporting solutions for customers in the direct mail, email, and digital marketing environment. Serve as a liaison between customers and IT departments to support the entire report development process including requirements gathering, data assessment and prep, data visualization, and publishing.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable communicating with technical data managers and report end users. This individual should have a "data mindset" and experience creating datasets in multiple environment as well as data visualization experience.
- Actively participate and interact with customers to understand their business needs, identify the best solution, and develop data and reporting processes that meet the need
- Query databases and develop stored procedures to integrate data from multiple sources and create aggregated dataset for use in reporting
- Develop effective dashboards and reports that allow users to understand their data and provide insight into future business decisions
- Maintain precise quality assurance between source data and reporting outputs
- Participate in sprint planning and maintain consistent project documentation including test plans and use cases
- Perform other related duties and contribute to special projects as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in a discipline related to the functional work and a role with 3-5 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements
- Experience with data visualization is required. Experience and/or certifications with Tableau, Microsoft BI, Domo, or other BI tools is strongly preferred
- Proficiency querying SQL or Snowflake databases. SQL certifications are strongly preferred
- Experience with digital marketing platforms (Adobe Analytics, Google Big Query) is preferred. Marketing industry experience is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of desktop software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: