Our client is a customer-focused team of skilled U.S. Military Veterans and Seasoned Professionals delivering comprehensive services including:
- ERP SYSTEMS INTEGRATION/IMPLEMENTATION
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS ANALYTICS
- CYBER SECURITY
Support USTRANSCOM in sustaining and modernizing their Transportation Financial Management System (TFMS)
- Perform technical consulting activities related to R12 Oracle eBusiness Suite implementation projects for all oracle related issues.
- Refining requirements for Technical Service Request (TSRs) and analyze the TSR to determine milestones and technical approach.
- Assisting in system or application upgrades and implementation of new modules in Oracle eBusiness Suite.
- Resolving or providing advice on complex issues and validate programming requirements within areas of responsibility.
- Resolving errors in existing reports, customizing or developing additional reports and/or enhancements as identified by the functional community.
- Experience creating and/or modifying existing source code, installation kits, documentation (including those related to architecture, test design and testing results, and installation procedures), build procedures and scripts related to work assignments.
- Experience with sustaining and implementing new RICEW objects generally referred to as system reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements (or extensions), and workflows.
- Expert Knowledge on industry best practice standards and technical specifications.
- Assist in End of Month (EOM) and End of Year (EOY) financial processing/closing.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Oracle eBusiness Suite: 3 years (Preferred)
- CompTIA Security+ certification (Preferred)
- Secret (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
- Remote interview process
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: