Our People, Principles and Culture are at the heart of the success of Fauna! Come bring your passion for All Things People Operations and be a positive driver for employee experience excellence.
Fauna is helping developers build fearlessly by providing a secure, operations-free and maintenance-free, serverless data API with global consistency. We're disrupting a $40B+ operational database market, and we’re just getting started. We have 30,000+ developers using our product. You’ll be working with a talented team of people who have built highly successful companies and globally-distributed systems at companies such as Twitter, Okta, AWS, Microsoft, and Oracle.
We have a high bar for talent and in this role of People Operations Manager you will be challenged and supported to do your very best work. Reporting into the Head of People as the second member of the people team your energy, intuitiveness and attention to detail will be significant factors in your success as you keep our people operations humming at a strong pace.
What You Will Do:
- Own all aspects of the On-Boarding and Off-Boarding employee experience
- Provide operational support for our recruiting efforts as we Attract and Develop the Best
- Operationalize a variety of employee programs like our Charitable Donations Offering and Compliance Training Programs
- Have Fun recommending quarterly “Fun” events that enhance a culture of camaraderie
- Collaborate with Head of People as we further develop our Diversity and Inclusion programs
- Become a SME on the processes of our HRIS and ATS with Admin responsibilities
- Assist in Open Enrollment and in Quarterly and Annual Review Processes
- Champion our Core Principles and Culture
- Partner directly with our benefits brokers to resolve employee requests
What You Will Bring:
- At least 3 years in a similar people operations role with proven examples of the ownership of processes such as on-boarding and off-boarding, preferably in a startup environment
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills with a unwavering commitment to integrity and confidentiality
- Passion for processes that streamline for efficiencies and a meticulous eye for details
- A strong background in HR systems administration - Bonus points for Bamboo and Workable
- A vision that understands our partnerships matter as “We work as one team” together with Execs, Managers and Individual Contributors
- Conviction for our Core Principles and an attitude of “Owning it and Making it Happen” in all that you do
Fauna is a well-funded Series A startup building the data API for modern applications. We're backed by Madrona Ventures, GV (formerly Google Ventures), CRV, many more leading Silicon Valley firms. We are a fully distributed company with team members all over the world.
Building a great company requires exceptionally talented, passionate, and committed team members. Every day we are relentless in our mission to innovate, exceed customer expectations and continually make it easier for developers to use Fauna. If you are that type of person who is excited by those pursuits, we want to hear from you! In exchange for your hard work and great contributions, Fauna provides you with an exceptional compensation and equity package, competitive benefits and the opportunity to work remotely.
Fauna is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our company is committed to fair hiring practices, and building a diverse environment for our employees. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
The Talent Acquisition Team at Fauna works primarily on a direct sourcing model; Fauna does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, directly to hiring managers, or any of our employees.
If visa sponsorship is required now or in the future to work in our US location, we are not able to offer that at this time.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: