Job Description: We are looking for a self-motivated database specialist and experience as Salesforce.com Administrator. Any apex/visualforce programming is a plus. This is a full-time, permanent position but has a 90-day probationary period. This is a salary position that requires at least 40 hours per week. Overtime is sometimes needed to meet deadlines. This is the perfect role for a go-getter that is looking for a challenging opportunity that offers substantial career growth!
Office Location: Virtual (Requires applicants to have home office with phone, high speed internet, PC or Mac) and preferably located in Florida.
Requirements: SQL (at least 2 years experience) AND Salesforce.com Administration (at least 3 years experience) with Salesforce Administrator certification. Very important to be a detail-oriented person.
- Experience working with setting up and Synchronizing databases. Minimum 2 years of SQL experience.
- Setting up new orgs, setup users, profiles, permission sets, importing data (Dataloader)
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience (at least 3 years) - Familiar with using Excel formulas
- Adding and Training New Users
- Trouble-shooting customer issues that may be linked to data syncing or third party connections to their Salesforce system.
- Creating Views, Reports, and Dashboards
- Add/Change/Remove fields, Formulas, validation rules, workflow, process builder
- Email Templates
- Setting up appexchange programs for clients
- Comfortable working in a Virtual environment.
- Additional experience in software development a plus
- Great communication skills required, both verbal and written.
- Must be available Monday - Friday 8 AM to 5 PM Salary dependent on experience and successful completion of online skills test.
***You must have home office with high-speed internet. ***
**This is a full-time, remote position with benefits (after waiting period). At this time we can only consider US Citizens or Green Card holders. No sponsorships.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
This is (and will always be) a remote position. You must have your own home office with high-speed internet.
Company will have you travel to onsite training and company meetings about 2 or 3 times per year.
- Salesforce Admin: 3 years (Required)
- SQL: 2 years (Required)
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201) Certification (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: