Summary: We are looking for a Mulesoft Developer with 3+ years of experience designing and developing with integration technologies. In this position, you will work on a variety of MuleSoft projects requiring system integrations to set up API gateways and other solutions as part of the Veteran Administration’s digital transformation.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in CS, software engineering, or equivalent experience. MuleSoft Certified Developer and other relevant certifications highly preferred
Required Years of Experience:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience designing and developing with integration technologies.
- Prefer minimum of 1+ years of experience working with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and best practices using flows, templates, logging and error handling frameworks, common data-model design/validation, property value encryption, Dataweave, etc.
- Develop solutions and set up API gateways within MuleSoft Government Cloud.
- Analysis, design, development, and implementation of new and/or existing integrations to various business applications within the architecture. Development will include interface and integration work in Anypoint Studio and other tools.
- Create test cases and assist in technical and end-user testing.
- Collaborate with Project Managers and developers to solve complex problems.
- Hands on knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards and technologies.
- Candidates should have a demonstrated track record in software development experience, agile and waterfall methodologies in a consultant environment.
- Experience in documenting work including: business requirements, solution/technical designs, workflow and sequence-flow diagrams.
- Experience translating design mockups, prototypes and user stories into working applications.
- Experience in the full development lifecycle of public and private enterprise services using RAML and/or REST based APIs.
- Knowledge of Cloud computing / SaaS / IaaS / PaaS technologies
- Strong understanding and experience in with database programming including JDBC, and relational databases like SQL Server or Oracle.
- Experience with JUnit, ANT, Maven, Artifactory, GitHub/Bitbucket, J2EE, Spring.
- Experience working in Federal IT.
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our API-Led connectivity to core business application
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: