365 Retail Markets is the global leader of self-service technology and convenience solutions for the food service industry. Through our combination of MicroMarket, vending, and dining technologies, we offer the best in class point-of-service platform for the workplace. For the last decade, 365 has been pioneering innovation and winning multiple awards for revolutionizing the market with superior technology, strategic partnerships and ultimate flexibility in customization and branding. At 365, we are committed to supporting our customers’ and employees’ success!
This position is located within the Development department of 365 Retail Markets and reports to the Director of Software Development. The Software Developer role will be responsible for all aspects of software development from interpreting software requirements to coding, unit test, and documentation, mentoring other engineers, as well as supporting the release of developed software into production. The Software Developer will work with peers within a team environment to jointly develop and enhance applications within the 365 Retail Markets product suite.
- Develop leading edge distributed systems in a highly concurrent environment, including interactive user experience applications, web applications, and enterprise level financial and reporting back-end systems
- Work with technologies that include Elixir, Semaphore, Python, Angular, React, Docker NodeJS, PHP, MySql or MariaDb, and CouchDB
- Develop, maintain, and encourage automated unit tests
- Build and maintain our DevOps infrastructure.
- Participate in the development of technology roadmaps, future system architecture, as well as ongoing customer experience enhancements
- Responsible for the quality and maintainability of the software developed. Document your work in a clear manner that will enable others to work with your software easily
- Responsible for enhancing the developed software to meet evolving requirements
- Other Duties as assigned by Technology Leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years work experience developing software,
- Experience working in a Linux based environment
- Experience with multiple IDE’s and Git/GitHub source repository.
- Experience developing Service Oriented Applications
- Experience with Functional Programming
- Demonstrated knowledge and some experience with MySql/MariaDb
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with distributed systems is a plus
- Demonstrated dedication to projects and company
- Attention to detail
- A strong understanding of software development fundamentals, including Test Driven Development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Employment Type: Full Time
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: