Securitas USA is seeking an IT Applications Analyst to support our premier pharmaceutical customer. The ideal candidate will primarily develop and support systems and applications targeting process improvement, personnel records management, and where appropriate the automation of processes related to security operations and physical access control. This also includes the support of existing internal and external applications and the integration of their databases with the internal security systems and applications.
- Provide tier 2 support and on call support for systems and applications used primarily by the security department.
- Assist with SQL databases support and administration. This includes but not limited to:
- Monitoring SQL jobs, ensuring their completion in timely manner.
- Designing table structure, writing store procedures, views, and functions as needed.
- Designing and developing MS SQL SSIS as needed.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting SQL replication.
- Interact with end users to determine user requirements and application functional specifications.
- Design develop and support .NET based web applications as requested meeting the functional specifications and the user requirements and following the design and development standards.
- Assist with the discovery of new technologies, testing, and the roll out.
- Accountability for the quality and performance results of the systems and applications developed, tested and deployed in the production environment.
- Timely response to requests for support from Tier 1 with special attention for urgent issues.
Education & Experience
- Associate degree in computer science or equivalent work experience in the application development field.
- 2 years of experience in application development.
- Experience working with the following technologies/methodologies:
- Microsoft Windows 2013 and up.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and up.
- Microsoft ASP.NET, IIS, VB.NET, C#, and Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Java Script, JQuery, Telerik, and AJAX.
- Object Oriented application design and development.
- Experience with Software Testing, Quality Assurance, and documentation.
- Decision making skills necessary to establish priorities based on resolution time, business impact, etc.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills necessary to troubleshoot escalated issues and their closure with a minimum down time.
- Excellent communication skills necessary to interact with end users and internal and external interdepartmental customers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Required)
- Application development: 2 years (Required)
- SQL Server Management Studio: 1 year (Required)
- ASP.NET: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: