- Provides high level diagnosis to staff, and takes over open issues as needed.
- Provides inbound phone, web or email software support to resolve complex client inquiries and problems effectively and efficiently.
- Analyzes data reports, forms, and web technologies.
- Responsibly communicates to all parties involved in issue resolution to meet and manage client expectations.
- Uses Tyler’s client management system to create, track, and/or update details on the specifics of client issue(s).
- Submits client issues to development or implementation team for resolution, as needed.
- Performs Quality Assurance testing for software module upgrades/changes. Analyzes results to ensure that software performs as required.
- Provides training to client end-users by phone or webinar.
- Creates or enhances documentation throughout the support process.
- Contributes to company knowledge library and/or Tyler Community.
- May participate in Early Adopter activities.
- May participate in User Group meetings and activities.
- Mentors new staff to ensure guidance is provided on an ongoing basis.
- Reviews release documentation and provides feedback to appropriate staff.
- May participate in transitional services for new clients in their initial post-live period.
- Trains new staff to ensure they are learning the products they support and to ensure they are following the appropriate departmental procedures.
- May provide input to Manager for performance evaluations on other staff.
- Commits to expanding technological skills and knowledge of the Tyler products.
- Demonstrates awareness of and adherence to Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook and Safety Handbook. These include, but are not limited to, Safety, Equal Employment Opportunity, Business Ethics, and Anti-Harassment policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent training or experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to make sound, effective and timely decisions along with the ability to solve problems involving complex issues.
- Excellent decision making, time management and problem solving skills involving root cause diagnosis and thinking out of the box.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong analytical ability, particularly in a technical environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of database structures including fields, tables, views, database objects, etc.
- Proficiency working with relational databases or SQL preferred.
- Experience working with .NET framework (involving HTML, XSL, XML, and related technologies) preferred.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge and understanding of software development tools a plus.
- Ability to travel preferred: minimal travel required 0 – 10%.
Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Tyler is continually recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our recent awards and accolades across Tyler »
Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That’s why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people »
Tyler is subject to regulations, guidelines, and/or client requirements relating to the qualifications of Tyler personnel performing certain client work. Because of the nature of this position, it is a requirement that the candidate can successfully pass a federal background check at the time an offer is extended and over the course of employment with Tyler.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: