BI Analyst / Engineer
Job Description: BI Analyst / Engineer
Blue Bell, PA or US Remote
Symphony Health, a wholly owned subsidiary of PRA Health Sciences, is a leading provider of high-value data, analytics, technology solutions and actionable insights for healthcare and life sciences manufacturers, payers and providers. The company helps clients drive revenue growth and commercial effectiveness, while adapting to the transformation of the healthcare ecosystem, by integrating a broad set of patient, prescriber, payer and clinical data together with primary and secondary health research, analytics and consulting. Symphony delivers a comprehensive perspective on the real dynamics that drive business in the healthcare and life sciences markets.
At Symphony Health, we pride ourselves on being Collaborative and customer centric. We do this by focusing on five key values:
- Love the Customer by consistently exceeding expectations
- Focus on Brilliant Execution by being detailed and accountable
- Leapfrog the Competition by Differentiating ourselves and providing innovative solutions
- Build a High-Performance Culture that does not accept mediocrity
- Make it Fun by Connecting as one passionate high-energy team.
Connect with Symphony! Collaborate with Customers! Differentiate Yourself!
- Designing, building, and maintaining production code of recurring projects
- Identifying candidate functionality for offering production processes, planning, and executing
- Working with developers and analysts to ensure upstream planning is optimized for the efficient delivery of recurring projects
- Performing script analysis and estimation
- Seeking and acting on ways to improve daily work processes to enhance quality, productivity and project delivery
- Following Standard Operating Processes as defined and provide inputs to improve the process; documenting new processes
- Assisting in the development and roll out of training programs and materials that will assist the end users in utilizing standardized and production code and processes
Technology: Oracle, Hadoop, BI Tools, R, Python, SAS, etc.
Education: Min a Bachelor’s Degree in Programming, Computer Science, or related fields
Years of Experience: Min 1 year
Travel: less than 5%
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting